hibs.net Messageboard

Evening News 23/5/16

Hi all,

I appreciate this is a long shot but I went on holiday the day after the cup final and missed the Monday edition of the Evening News.

I was wondering if anybody bought a few and had a spare so I can put it along with my Sunday papers to add to the collection?

I have contacted the Evening News but they cant help.

I am willing to pay for it (maybe even a little extra within reason or get a pint in for someone that can help!!)

Thanks

GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular HibeeSince82's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: borninhell82
    I missed it too so was going to contact Evening News but that's saved me a phone call

I too would be after a copy

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi all,

I appreciate this is a long shot but I went on holiday the day after the cup final and missed the Monday edition of the Evening News.

I was wondering if anybody bought a few and had a spare so I can put it along with my Sunday papers to add to the collection?

I have contacted the Evening News but they cant help.

I am willing to pay for it (maybe even a little extra within reason or get a pint in for someone that can help!!)

Thanks

GGTTH
    I was away too and asked my Mum to pick me one up on the Monday. For some unknown reason she got me two so I have a spare one you can have.

PM me and we can arrange getting it to you somehow - I'd post it but God knows what sort of state it would be in by the time you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAllyMcleod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was away too and asked my Mum to pick me one up on the Monday. For some unknown reason she got me two so I have a spare one you can have.

PM me and we can arrange getting it to you somehow - I'd post it but God knows what sort of state it would be in by the time you got it.
    Thanks mate. PM sent

I have one (as well as the special cup final edition pullout). Will be happy to send the Eve News to anyone. Pullout is nowt special either.