hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Season tickets/ Neil

If we get Lennon , can we get the 10000 mark that the board are looking to achieve?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    If we appoint Lennon and sign one or two players who are too good to play in this league then yes

If Lennon signs up, we might just lose one or two.

My Dad will probably return his for one

We should be selling 10k no problem after the cup final victory. Where are all those who were at the parade?
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We should be selling 10k no problem after the cup final victory. Where are all those who were at the parade?
    Very true. If only 10% signed up for a season ticket that would make a huge difference

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    I don't think we'll sell 10k season tickets. Would be great, and should be achievable, but I don't see it happening.

Maybe if we made a Sauzee-esque signing we would do it. The money's no there for that though.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    I don't think we'll sell 10k season tickets. Would be great, and should be achievable, but I don't see it happening.

Maybe if we made a Sauzee-esque signing we would do it. The money's no there for that though.

We'll be skint, all last season's Scottish Cup income will find its way into the SFA's coffers rather than ours.

After getting promotion at work and it not really appealing to me anymore ( work that is) I'm looking for a new job that will hopefully free up my saturdays. Thus allowing me to purchase a season ticket

We should be able to exceed 10,000 season tickets easily, but we probably won't.

My fellow Hibbies have frustrated me throughout the decades with their excuses for staying away - "Not going back whilst Miller/Fenlon/Calderwood/Mixu is manager / until we beat Hearts / until we get into the top 4 / until we sign a decent striker / until we win the Scottish Cup, etc, etc, etc.."

Despite hardly going to games, they seem to obsess and moan a lot more about about Hibs than I do and I've never stopped going since 1963 when I was 4.

How many clubs in Britain could draw well over 100,000 to an incredibly emotional cup parade and still struggle to get a tiny fraction of that through the turnstiles.? And I'd like to think the vast majority of the Hampden pitch invaders are season tickets holders...surely.!?

We've just won the Scottish Cup in the most incredible, envious way and the future could be very bright if we just back our club through the gates.. Come ON.!! (Sorry - came over all Delia Smith bevvied up at half time with a microphone there..!)

Left by mutual consent!
    We made over 3million from our cup runs. Will need to pay SFA fine but we are fan from skint. AS did not leave due to budget. Don't think NL would be interested if that were the case. Plenty credit cards deals on at the moment giving 1 years interest free credit. S/t about £7 a week !

Hopefully there will be anther surge of Lennon comes, would surely entice some people to take the plunge

Unfortunately for some, it is a physical impossibility to get to more than a handful of games, for a variety of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyhibee View Post
    We should be able to exceed 10,000 season tickets easily, but we probably won't.

My fellow Hibbies have frustrated me throughout the decades with their excuses for staying away - "Not going back whilst Miller/Fenlon/Calderwood/Mixu is manager / until we beat Hearts / until we get into the top 4 / until we sign a decent striker / until we win the Scottish Cup, etc, etc, etc.."

Despite hardly going to games, they seem to obsess and moan a lot more about about Hibs than I do and I've never stopped going since 1963 when I was 4.

How many clubs in Britain could draw well over 100,000 to an incredibly emotional cup parade and still struggle to get a tiny fraction of that through the turnstiles.? And I'd like to think the vast majority of the Hampden pitch invaders are season tickets holders...surely.!?

We've just won the Scottish Cup in the most incredible, envious way and the future could be very bright if we just back our club through the gates.. Come ON.!! (Sorry - came over all Delia Smith bevvied up at half time with a microphone there..!)
    Let's be having you........

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    And there its started.

I would like the club to update us on how season tickets sales are going. I know there is more important things at the moment but it would be nice to know. I think that if people can see people are buying into what we can it achieve it may encourage others to sign up.

@hibs.net private member

Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Finn2015 View Post
    Hopefully there will be anther surge of Lennon comes, would surely entice some people to take the plunge
    When do the new season tickets get issued

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tartanhibee View Post
    I would like the club to update us on how season tickets sales are going. I know there is more important things at the moment but it would be nice to know. I think that if people can see people are buying into what we can it achieve it may encourage others to sign up.
    7500 sold. 2500 still to renew. 1000 new st holders

Quote Originally Posted by GlesgaeHibby View Post
    7500 sold. 2500 still to renew. 1000 new st holders
    I have missed this information thanks we are moving in the right direction hopefully get over the 9000 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Enough said View Post
    If we get Lennon , can we get the 10000 mark that the board are looking to achieve?
    My wife wants to get one along with my son's GF but there are no seats anywhere near us available at the moment. ST seats that are not taken up don't get released until 10 June and by that time the payment plan is stopped. Seems a bit of a shame that anyone buying tickets after that date can't get the plan. I suppose you could always buy in another section and move if seats became available but I think ST sales would be boosted if the payment plan was still available after ST seats were released.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    All this talk of supporting the club, the club is greater than any player or manager and then we have folk here saying they would give their ticket back because they don't like Neil Lennon, what a load of drama over nothing. Get along and support HIBS.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    And there its started.
    What, do you not think we should be pushing ST sales on the back of SC win?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickShoes View Post
    All this talk of supporting the club, the club is greater than any player or manager and then we have folk here saying they would give their ticket back because they don't like Neil Lennon, what a load of drama over nothing. Get along and support HIBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    My wife wants to get one along with my son's GF but there are no seats anywhere near us available at the moment. ST seats that are not taken up don't get released until 10 June and by that time the payment plan is stopped. Seems a bit of a shame that anyone buying tickets after that date can't get the plan. I suppose you could always buy in another section and move if seats became available but I think ST sales would be boosted if the payment plan was still available after ST seats were released.
    Just buy seats now and move them later. It's easily done.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    We made over 3million from our cup runs. Will need to pay SFA fine but we are fan from skint. AS did not leave due to budget. Don't think NL would be interested if that were the case. Plenty credit cards deals on at the moment giving 1 years interest free credit. S/t about £7 a week !
    It will have been a financial boost of course, getting to two finals but nowhere near £3 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenttwo View Post
    When do the new season tickets get issued
    Good question, is the home Europa league game included in it? Might be sometime early July?

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn2015 View Post
    Good question, is the home Europa league game included in it? Might be sometime early July?
    Won't be included, but hope the cards are out by then

@hibs.net private member
    I'm never going to get to much more than 12 games a season these days so a ST doesn't make financial sense for me - but even still I have thought about getting a ST just as a Thankyou to the club for finally lifting the SC. Other demands on my cash will probably rule that out but - if I'm thinking that way then more than likely so will many others so I'd be hopeful of an upsurge in ST sales and general attendances next season.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxyhibee View Post

This - I was gobsmacked this season at how poor our attendances were for the play off games - these were MASSIVE fixtures for the club and I fully expected the stadium to be packed to the rafters. But there were barely 10,000 home fans at each of the ties at ER. The fans are certainly out there and the hope is that the (significant) proportion of fatalistic "what's the point they always let us down" defeatists amongst our support will have their heads turned and boost the attendances and so the coffers of our new manager in the season to come. Mind you I don't know what that'll do to the atmosphere if we don't get off to a flier - but you can't have it all ways eh?!?

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickShoes View Post
    Brilliant. Some people will use any excuse not to go.

@hibs.net private member AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    I'll be buying a couple of season tickets tomorrow for me and the old man