hibs.net Messageboard

just arrived in my local

they are putting up the english sh*t for the euro's. I've just stuck up my cup final flag between it all. getting the normal sh*t your not in it. only response had to be we won the Scottish Cup on 90+2. now what to do with all those union jcks and st georges flags. lighter is out. GGTTH.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the pie eater View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they are putting up the english sh*t for the euro's. I've just stuck up my cup final flag between it all. getting the normal sh*t your not in it. only response had to be we won the Scottish Cup on 90+2. now what to do with all those union jcks and st georges flags. lighter is out. GGTTH.
    And they say nationalism is nothing to do with Anglophobia

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Jesus 😂

Left by mutual consent!
    I'm assuming this is an English pub? If so, why does this offend you? Pubs in Scotland would do the same if Scotland were ever to qualify. If you hate living among it so much I suggest you move.

Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    I'm assuming this is an English pub? If so, why does this offend you? Pubs in Scotland would do the same if Scotland were ever to qualify. If you hate living among it so much I suggest you move.
    this was tougue in cheeck. not offended. just luv winding them up. only thing Iam cconcerned about is hibs. we won the Scottish Cup in 90+2. nothing else matters in football terms. my smile will be with me for ever. no need to move. can easily get to all sat home games and some away.

First Team Breakthrough
    English pub decorates with English flags in preparation of England participating in the Euros.

I'm beside myself with rage.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHarpy76 View Post
    English pub decorates with English flags in preparation of England participating in the Euros.

Some might call it severe and prolonged provocation.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHarpy76 View Post

Looking forward to great banter with English fans until they inevitably get gubbed and disappear before the final whistle. Game against Wales will be a humdinger.

when do the euros start btw?

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Would you mind repeating that in ENGLISH please?

Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    this was tougue in cheeck. not offended. just luv winding them up. only thing Iam cconcerned about is hibs. we won the Scottish Cup in 90+2. nothing else matters in football terms. my smile will be with me for ever. no need to move. can easily get to all sat home games and some away.

If England with the Euros I wouldn't mind. Great players and a decent coach. Don't think they will though. Had enough of concentrating more on your rivals than backing your own team.

Serves you right for living in Wigan. We were applauded in to the pub on Saturday night by the civilised folk 8 miles down the road!

Surprised you've made it home as soon as this btw, I thought you'd be gone until July!

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I still have your clothes bob in the boot of my car, are you still wearing the same skidders you had on Sunday morning?

Billy said he's meeting you tomorrow in preston is that right, if so i will drop it off to him tonight?

PS stop ****in texting me every 5 minutes that we've won the cup, i know i was there.