hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The latest proposal from hun fans...

Taken from FollowFollow (excellent reading, the seeth is utterly hysterical)

"Would the HSE support us in recommending a year long ban on away supporters at Ibrox?

Has anyone from Rangers contacted The HSE regarding the failure of the authorities to protect our players at The SC Final?

This is a reportable incident which the HSE should investigate fully. All risk assessments and method statements detailing responsibilities.

A full and comprehensive Health and Safety Executive enquiry.

The PFA Scotland may have sufficient power to call for one in the interests of their member players.

To ensure there will be no fatalities the next time this happens, we should have a year long ban for ALL away supporters from Ibrox for season 2016 - 2017.

Our return to the top flight will clearly make it unsafe for every Rangers Player snd Supporter within our Elite Stadium.

Give them a year to get used to the return of the most successful club in the land.

Perhaps that may be be an outcome recommendation from the SFA lead "independent", aye right, enquiry.

Its the best way we can support the Club in their fight to get clear answers and to apportion blame to the perpetrators.

We should also identify those that initially tried to whitewash over the scandal, or worse ignore it completely, such as our supposed First Minister who's constituency is Govan.

Some reporters tweeted Rangers were lying about the assaults on our players. This is the media trying to put an illegal slant on what are in effect criminal investigations.

Hollyrood and it's occupants are a National Scandal - it seems the SNP are used to these.

WATP."

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    No petition, no party.

Sounds good. No away fans at Ibrox and no Sevco fans at any away grounds.

Win Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage East View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

"Would the HSE support us in recommending a year long ban on away supporters at Ibrox?

Has anyone from Rangers contacted The HSE regarding the failure of the authorities to protect our players at The SC Final?

This is a reportable incident which the HSE should investigate fully. All risk assessments and method statements detailing responsibilities.

The PFA Scotland may have sufficient power to call for one in the interests of their member players.

To ensure there will be no fatalities the next time this happens, we should have a year long ban for ALL away supporters from Ibrox for season 2016 - 2017.

Our return to the top flight will clearly make it unsafe for every Rangers Player snd Supporter within our Elite Stadium.

Give them a year to get used to the return of the most successful club in the land.

Perhaps that may be be an outcome recommendation from the SFA lead "independent", aye right, enquiry.

Its the best way we can support the Club in their fight to get clear answers and to apportion blame to the perpetrators.

We should also identify those that initially tried to whitewash over the scandal, or worse ignore it completely, such as our supposed First Minister who's constituency is Govan.

Some reporters tweeted Rangers were lying about the assaults on our players. This is the media trying to put an illegal slant on what are in effect criminal investigations.

Hollyrood and it's occupants are a National Scandal - it seems the SNP are used to these.

WATP."
    Jeez, why not ban all the home supporters when Rangers are playing away as well?

Some people are certifiable.

That's a hibby or selik fan at the wind up ,got o be

Fatalities

Oh dear. They are the most deluded muppets ever.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    They are just getting funnier and funnier. What's next, independence for Govan?

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    In their own words

Surely it makes more sense, as the horrific scenes happened away from Ibrox, that a year long ban on The Rangers supporters from all other grounds would be more effective.

I also haven't seen the final number of fatalities from Saturday, have you?
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Fleece View Post
    In their own words

Surely it makes more sense, as the horrific scenes happened away from Ibrox, that a year long ban on The Rangers supporters from all other grounds would be more effective.

I also haven't seen the final number of fatalities from Saturday, have you?
    I assume Warburton must be one of them as I've not seen or heard from him since.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage East View Post

WATP."
    I'm sure the HSE will give this their full attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    I assume Warburton must be one of them as I've not seen or heard from him since.
    I think he's probably bored of it and wants to get on with the business of being a manager.

Probably can't get to Derby fast enough after the new club showing their true colors.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Great idea - I'm never going back to that stadium anyway.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    I think he got a taxi to Derby at around 16.50 on Saturday.

Testimonial Due
    Absolute deluded muppets

They are beyond crazy. Do us all a favour and ban yourselves from away games too ya delusional in-bred idiots.

Fatalities?

These clowns really have lost the plot now.

I'm anything but a good loser but this is on a whole other level. Mentalists.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

My favourite part is the bit about their players AND fans not being safe at Ibrox next season.

Are they seriously that deluded!? Was it not only last season Hearts fans were on the receiving end of a good pasting outside Ibrox?

@hibs.net private member BigKev's Avatar
    Seriously wonder how any of these idiots are allowed near a keyboard.

If they uttered any of that pish near a normal human they'd be considered a likely candidate for an asylum.

They're just taking the mickey out of themselves now surely.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

It's a win win situation cos banning away supporters will not only protect the Rangers players from all the big bad fans of all the big bad other teams, but it will also guarantee the safety and comfort of all away supporters when their team plays at Ibrox. Something which hasn't been achieved in a consideraby long time. We need more forward thinking individuals like this leading our country so why don't we ban democratically elected MSPs from Holyrood and shoehorn in a select number of Rangers fans like this? Throw in a couple of tabloid journalists for good measure.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    I said on Sunday that any Rangers fan that was impressed by their clubs statement really showed what a cretin they were. This is more magic from them - http://www.followfollow.com/news/tmn...60/index.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    My favourite part is the bit about their players AND fans not being safe at Ibrox next season.

Are they seriously that deluded!? Was it not only last season Hearts fans were on the receiving end of a good pasting outside Ibrox?
    Thats a fabulous username.

First Team Breakthrough DCI Gene Hunt's Avatar
    Astounding, this just gets better and better.

Although this one actually makes sense. Away supporters banned from Ibrox = no need to visit that dump and be subjected to Gleska's finest bigotry, The Rangers supporters banned from visiting all other football grounds = total removal of bigotry from football matches. Scotland's problems solved...

Gene

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    So after invading pitches across Europe, as well as Hampden twice (both times when the opposition won and turned things from party to riot), Easter Road twice, Fir Park and Pittodrie they still don't get that the consistency here is THEM!

Goaded? Taunted? Will I turn my back and leave? Nah, I'll run to try and batter someone. Oh but that fat **** Traynor will say it was to defend our players so it'll be fine.

They are so deluded!

FEEL THE SEETHE 😂😂

GIUY

Love from the Hibees 💚

@hibs.net private member
    Even if HSE accepted this was in their remitt I doubt they put bans in place for 1 year. Also if the supposed danger took place at Hampden why would they put a ban I place st Ibrox

@hibs.net private member Andy Bee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Fatalities?

These clowns really have lost the plot now.

I'm anything but a good loser but this is on a whole other level. Mentalists.

TBF there's reports coming out that Tavernier suffocated in Stokes back pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    They are just getting funnier and funnier. What's next, independence for Govan?
    Yup, I can see it now. Independent Monarchy of Govan, or the Duchy of Clydeside, own money own court etc. a bit like the Vatican. would go down well.

This will all help deflect from the fact that they are skint and will struggle to compete with the top ckubs (as they showed on Saturday) of course they will blame us for that with all the medical bills/funerals/obituaries for the players.
    We should raise a class action against them for defamation of our collective character. ****my in bred sheep the lot of them.

@hibs.net private member duffers's Avatar
    People (non Hibs fans I may add) say the events after the game ruined the final, however, with each statement that comes out from Rangers or their fans, it makes it so much more sweeter.

"To ensure there will be no fatalities"