hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rangers Supporting Friend

My workmate has been very detailed in his updates from ibrox around their take on it, constantly email me an sending the utter drivel so i just posted on his facebook

"New press release from ibrox, 278 rangers players now attacked including Moses Mcneil, Peter Campbell, Jock Drummond and Tom Vallance, Rangers are even more shocked as all needed prolonged medical treatment"

(these guys played in 1872) no reply or further info from him now for 6 hours

Bitter Hun

Any other decent ones if he comes back?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    My boss (a head teacher, I'm a teacher) took me into her office first thing on Monday and asked if I was a Hibs fan. She's a bitter Hun, she said if I see you on the park I will sack you. Clearly she can't, it's not even in her remit. Nonetheless, she's a fud.

Quote Originally Posted by chlub Hibernian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My boss (a head teacher, I'm a teacher) took me into her office first thing on Monday and asked if I was a Hibs fan. She's a bitter Hun, she said if I see you on the park I will sack you. Clearly she can't, it's not even in her remit. Nonetheless, she's a fud.
    That's a shocker. So bitter.

Honestly that is unreal,what a boot,you should have whistled the David gray tune on your way out the office

First Team Regular ArmadaleHibs's Avatar
    My word that is an incredible statement for any one to make. What a bitter cow. If you had that statement on record she would be sacked on the spot. I'd have laughed my arse off in her face and told her to fug right off.

Ggtth

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    That's a joke. She can't threaten you like that.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar

she doesn't sound very professional it's worrying she is part of childrens education

oh aye and p.s. i would invest in a voice recorder just in case

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Write to her expressing your concern about her remarks which are now worrying you and send a copy to the education authority and union if you are in one, Vey handy if you ever have a grievance or end up at a tribunal over your dealings with her?

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Is that an Edinburgh school?

She'll have a supervisor and her conduct and threats to you are unacceptable for someone in her position. If I were you, I'd be getting onto them pronto.

The fact that a few Hibs-supporting ********s let themselves and all of us down on Saturday seems to have allowed Rangers fans everywhere to think that they can completely dispense with protocol, rules and do whatever the hell they like.

Tell your union or school board about her threat .......Defamation of character
    Plus, ask her to put in writing, or get her to added it to the official Rangers statement part IV
    Last edited by The_Sauz; 24-05-2016 at 09:57 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gubbz View Post
    Is that an Edinburgh school?
    No, I'm well and truly in hunland.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    No, I'm well and truly in hunland.
    You definitely have the law on your side

Shocking but she would have to give you a written warning first and she probably won't resist writing that you're a Fenian barsteward as well.

Bullying in the workplace .

you sure she said sack you in a park? not something else in a park, or in a sack

Just Ask Her if She Wants Pumping...

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    I'd be discussing this with your union rep. I also work in education and she 100% has zero authority to say that. Silly cow.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    I'd be discussing this with your union rep. I also work in education and she 100% has zero authority to say that. Silly cow.
    A HT can't sack a teacher?

If not they should be able to - they're the line manager after all. All they need is the evidence and that surely?

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    A HT can't sack a teacher?

If not they should be able to - they're the line manager after all. All they need is the evidence and that surely?
    They can dismiss a teacher(although it needs to be done through the region and not on a whim on a Monday morning), however not just for being on a football field. Sounds like she needs to wind her neck in a bit I think.

First Team Breakthrough
    You need to start a journal and start writing down what she says to keep yourself right. I would try find a lawyer you can trust mate because these people don't **** about.

Coaching Staff
    Just say you were on a field trip !

First Team Regular Billy McKirdy's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N?A Wii Code: N?A
    My friend, a lady hun, had the good grace to post this on her Facebook page.
    If only all football supporters were like her.

"I'm a Bluenose I was born in Leith as many Rangers fans are. To see the joy and jubilation, the singing of fans bringing the players and the Scottish cup to Easter Road..reminded me what the game is about. The history of Hibernian should be appreciated to anyone who truly loves football, as is the history of any football club. It's time to move past the sectarianism and bigoteness that has brought so much hatred to a beautiful game. Let our children remember us as a generation who do not fight for colours or religion anymore. 114 years they have kicked that ball through wars and loss of many good players. I raise a glass in memory and in respect. We are all Jock Tamsons bairns..good luck in Europe. Xxx"

Pure class from a Hun I'm proud to call my friend.

Report the hoor and see how she likes it.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marinehibby View Post
    My friend, a lady hun, had the good grace to post this on her Facebook page.
    If only all football supporters were like her.

"I'm a Bluenose I was born in Leith as many Rangers fans are. To see the joy and jubilation, the singing of fans bringing the players and the Scottish cup to Easter Road..reminded me what the game is about. The history of Hibernian should be appreciated to anyone who truly loves football, as is the history of any football club. It's time to move past the sectarianism and bigoteness that has brought so much hatred to a beautiful game. Let our children remember us as a generation who do not fight for colours or religion anymore. 114 years they have kicked that ball through wars and loss of many good players. I raise a glass in memory and in respect. We are all Jock Tamsons bairns..good luck in Europe. Xxx"

Pure class from a Hun I'm proud to call my friend.
    Thats fantastic. As you say pure class.

My mate sent me this an excellent read
    https://medium.com/@Scarlet_Lady10/i...4b4#.o0rj8ypn2

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    That is superb

Sent via the bushes @ EM

She need to put that in writing, I would have thought. Just ask her to.

Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    Yup id report it straight away so that your covered incase she starts giving the person infair tasks and treatment

@hibs.net private member ano hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Ted View Post
    My mate sent me this an excellent read
    https://medium.com/@Scarlet_Lady10/i...4b4#.o0rj8ypn2
    That is another excellent piece. So far the bloggers are embarrassing the (majority of ) traditional journos with their objective reporting.
    "We've also been unsure about what has happened to the receipts of the players who have been sold."
    George Foulkes BBC website 20/3/08