2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MC_Humo

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by midfield_maestro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Avoid that link ... they get advertsing revenue .... click here for same footage

https://twitter.com/GavinMcCafferty

The young Hibs boy is completely out of order there , you can clearly see he is trying to headbutt the Rangers fans foot and he was probably only coming on to defend the Queens 11.

First Team Regular
    that is some disturbing footage.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Somebody should be sending this to Scotland Police, that was an attempted abduction, paedos get long prison sentences for this kind of crime.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    Can sort of understand two drunk adults having a go at each other and ending up in a shoving match but this is just unsettling on another level.

What was going through that mans head?

@hibs.net private member
    Right at the very end of that footage, bottom left, there's a hibs fan a second away from getting booted by an older man - very bizarre, what in the hell were these people thinking

'S' Form
    Quote Originally Posted by Humo View Post

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
    A fine example of the highly commendable "great restraint" mentioned repeatedly in the official Glasgow Rangers statements.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Doncaster_Hibby View Post
    A fine example of the highly commendable "great restraint" mentioned repeatedly in the official Glasgow Rangers statements.
    Yep. And yet again a picture of a The Rangers fan attacking a Hibs fan with nary a The Rangers player in sight to protect from the Hibs fans assaults.

I notice he is also pictured "scrapping" and not "seriously assaulting".
    Last edited by GloryGlory; 24-05-2016 at 02:06 PM.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    Somebody should be sending this to Scotland Police, that was an attempted abduction, paedos get long prison sentences for this kind of crime.
    It looked very much like he got a swift bat in the mooth too.

@hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midfield_maestro View Post
    The guy who allegedly took swing at Wallace has been ID'd quick enough lets hope this guy is too, looking at It there appears to be two involved.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickShoes View Post
    Can sort of understand two drunk adults having a go at each other and ending up in a shoving match but this is just unsettling on another level.

What was going through that mans head?
    Daily record said yesterday that it was a Hibs thug that punched the Rangers fan who was helping the kid to his feet after he'd fallen. I actually thought it was in that story that is linked in this thread so it may have been removed but they definately said that yesterday.

Incredible

Strange how I've heard very little in the media about a The Rangers fan trying to grab a Hibs supporting child and drag him back in to the Rangers end.

Surely the BBC, STV, Sky Sports and the weegie print media will pick this up and run with it now though? It's easily more news worthy than the 'trouble' they were reporting at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Daily record said yesterday that it was a Hibs thug that punched the Rangers fan who was helping the kid to his feet after he'd fallen. I actually thought it was in that story that is linked in this thread so it may have been removed but they definately said that yesterday.

Incredible
    The two approaching Huns look predatory though don't they? They are sneaking towards the scene hardly racing towards a kid in distress. And the young boy is on his feet. Happily he stayed that way.

Also, it'll be interesting to hear what comes out of the inevitable SPFL investigation in to the pitch invasion at Rugby Park on Sunday

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post

Incredible
    Staggering that they call that "helping him up" and Foderingham was brutally assaulted having received a push.

I'm not saying the pusher shouldn't be punished but the way the record are framing everything is insane.

@hibs.net private member Sprouleflyer's Avatar
    You can see quite clearly that the kid is struggling to get free from the hun who grabbed him, what their intentions were, god knows, but it must have been quite frightening for the kid. Thank god for the "hibs thug" who managed to pull him free and then gave the hun a thump for his attempt at kidnapping!!

There was link on FB and they've named a couple, seem to be showing a lot of the Rangers fans doing their worst, which surprised me, maybe they realise they can't sweep all the crap under the carpet like they tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    Also, it'll be interesting to hear what comes out of the inevitable SPFL investigation in to the pitch invasion at Rugby Park on Sunday
    It was probably started by Hibs thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprouleflyer View Post
    You can see quite clearly that the kid is struggling to get free from the hun who grabbed him, what their intentions were, god knows, but it must have been quite frightening for the kid. Thank god for the "hibs thug" who managed to pull him free and then gave the hun a thump for his attempt at kidnapping!!
    The close up picture of the 'thug' that this paper published on Monday (prior to this new video) show him more to be an indignant young man wearing a Hibs scarf that is intent on giving a potential rapist a good slap while pushing a young kid to the safety of others.
    The polar opposite of the celebrating Darren fi Ballymena or wherever the ****, booting a young laddie in the head. Another young man that looks far from thuggish.
    Contrary to my thoughts on yesterday's poll by Pretty Boy, these two Hibbies I'd happily assist, in the event......

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Did you notice the brave Rangers fan who ran up and kicked the Hibs fan who was aggressively looking at his phone, bottom left at the end of the clip?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SQHib View Post
    Avoid that link ... they get advertsing revenue .... click here for same footage

https://twitter.com/GavinMcCafferty

Also in the bottom left hand corner of the clip on 24 seconds a Rangers fan takes a flying kick at a youngish looking Hibs fan who is looking the other way. The clip cuts away before the boy is felled but it is a definite assault job and I think the Huns face is visible and could be identified.

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Also in the bottom left hand corner of the clip on 24 seconds a Rangers fan takes a flying kick at a youngish looking Hibs fan who is looking the other way. The clip cuts away before the boy is felled but it is a definite assault job and I think the Huns face is visible and could be identified.
    These things need to, and hopefully will, be highlighted by the formal investigation.

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Typical sneaky Hun. Doesnt fancy trying it on with someone that might be up for it so blindsides someone who is taking a picture on their phone. The Rangers ridiculous statements and claims are beginning to look even more silly now as the other side of what we all know happened is beginning to come out.

Hibs will be fined and rightly so but what does any sensible human being think losing finalist fans are on the pitch to do other than cause trouble?
    Last edited by Baader; 24-05-2016 at 03:35 PM.

The human being inside me hopes that he was trying to remove the child from the situation and hand him to a steward?

But these are Rangers fans we are talking about...

The hibs fan lifts a gers fan to his feet and tells everyone to calm down. Bout half way in. Green jacket

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine&Caviar View Post
    The human being inside me hopes that he was trying to remove the child from the situation and hand him to a steward?

But these are Rangers fans we are talking about...
    I don't think he was trying to snatch the kid, but to use him as bait to entice the hibs fans to fight - seen by his subsequent hand gestures. Horrible thing to do to involve young child like that.

Newco have said the will not tolerate their fans being blamed for anything or any of the events which took place on Saturday!!

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Killiehibbie View Post
    It was probably started by Hibs thugs.
    naw it was Nicky sturgeons fault every one kens that