hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: League/buzzing

League/buzzing

After the best weekend of my life. I really think we will go on a win the league now fans are buzzing players are buzzing GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Enough said View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After the best weekend of my life. I really think we will go on a win the league now fans are buzzing players are buzzing GGTTH
    Need to get players in early and make sure we get off to a flying start. We've been slow starters in the last two seasons and need to hit the ground running this time.

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    We'll be back early for the European games now. Must hit the ground running.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Agreed

think we can deffo carry the good feeling into next year. the love - and there's no other word - for the players is off the richter scale. the unity between fans and support is just at an all time high. could be a really memorable season.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryGlory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Need to get players in early and make sure we get off to a flying start. We've been slow starters in the last two seasons and need to hit the ground running this time.

I agree with that above. Definitely need to get our targets in early and hit the ground running. Similar to what the yams and sevco have done in this division.

I think the reason for our slow start the last two seasons was because in our first season when Stubbsy had just come in, we virtually had no players or even a GK as Butcher had binned them all prior to Leann punting him out. He had to quickly assemble a squad in a very short space of time and make them all gel together.
    Last season it was the whole Scott Allan transfer to sevco saga that disrupted our pre-season and start to the new campaign. The west coast media certainly played their part as well.

Really want to win the league next season so it fits perfect with the song.

No Stokes and no Henderson, so it will be interesting to see how we replace these guys. Would love to see Farid back in the team if at all possible. Great core to the team, and the spirit can't be higher, so lets grab this league by the scruff of the neck.

Am sure when we won the cup in 1902 we won the league the following season 1902/03