hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Transfers

Transfers

Now that we have won the Scottish cup and every neiterual will of seen just how big a club we are and the massive backing we have plus, having European football we should now be able to attract good players.

With falkirk failing in promotion I think it's time to take one or two from them.

First signing imp should be luke leahy from falkirk who I'm sure is out of contract this summer

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now that we have won the Scottish cup and every neiterual will of seen just how big a club we are and the massive backing we have plus, having European football we should now be able to attract good players.

With falkirk failing in promotion I think it's time to take one or two from them.

First signing imp should be luke leahy from falkirk who I'm sure is out of contract this summer
    I would not swap any outfield player of Falkirk for any of our first team picks. We had a poor 6 weeks or so and it made them look good.
    Be interested in knowing who you would drop for Leahy ?

First Team Breakthrough HibeeLR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post

First signing imp should be luke leahy from falkirk who I'm sure is out of
    contract this summer
    Only player I'd take from Falkirk is Vaulks

@hibs.net private member
    Your statement kinda contradicts itself. You say we should be going for good players and then you want to pinch ones from Falkirk - I think we can aim a little higher than that!

First Team Regular
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MC_Humo
    The only Falkirk player I'd take is Allan Crawford

Would take vaulks, other than that nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post
    Your statement kinda contradicts itself. You say we should be going for good players and then you want to pinch ones from Falkirk - I think we can aim a little higher than that!
    How on earth does that mean I'm contradicting myself?

Do you think falkirk would turn down John Mcginn because he plays for hibs? A team who finished below them?

I highly doubt it