hibs.net Messageboard

Left by mutual consent!

Stokesy and Hendo

If yesterday was your last match for us I would like to thank you for your efforts this season and both being key in winning the cup.

You will be remembered here along with rest of team. If you move on from Hibs I hope you have a great career if playing against us you will be given total respect.

Cheers

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Carlsberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If yesterday was your last match for us I would like to thank you for your efforts this season and both being key in winning the cup.

You will be remembered here along with rest of team. If you move on from Hibs I hope you have a great career if playing against us you will be given total respect.

Cheers
    Hear hearing

Cheers
    100%. Will always be given a very warm welcome if you ever return to ER.

Heroes

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar

Cheers
    Hendo has been class all season, a standout in most matches this season. His recent deliveries from set pieces have been outstanding.

Like many, I wasn't sure when we signed Stokes, but how wrong I was. So impressed with his work rate and desire to give his all for the team, and it was fitting that he scored 2 goals yesterday.

First Team Breakthrough
    Hendo did say recently he would like to return, i can see another year loan deal as he still is young and maybe won't play as many games as he would for us.

Love Liam Henderson. Been my favorite player this season

I'm 100% confident Hendo will be here come next season.

i think we will have hendo on loan again for next season , stokes is unlikely but his work here is done

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post

wee bit of a risk I guess, with new manager...but good to hear you think so - as I'm guessing there is some insider info in there

@hibs.net private member TrinityHibs's Avatar
    Cat I rely on you more than most. If that's correct I will start blubbering again. I'm in bits and loving it

Oh aye cat , is that just a wee rumour or you heard more

Cheers
    I couldn't agree more.

Both will be forever known as Hibernian Heroes and Legends. Scored 2, made 2 in the greatest Hibs win I'm ever likely to witness.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Both are Hibs legends. Whether they are here next season or not, I will always applaud them for what they have done for everyone connected to this football club.

[QUOTE=Carlsberg;4699918]If yesterday was your last match for us I would like to thank you for your efforts this season and both being key in winning the cup.

Cheers[/QUOT

I may be a bit dwunk Carlsberg but I think you a class act sir. Totally agree with what you say. Love Stokesy and Hendo.

Glory Glory

On Stokesy's instagram page, nice reading how much the cup win has meant to him despite him winning it previously. Class.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah_hfc View Post

On Stokesy's instagram page, nice reading how much the cup win has meant to him despite him winning it previously. Class.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Stokesy

You are not just a fantastic football player. You are a Hibs Legend! Love you and Liam 'Hendo'. You brought so much to this season.

The whole squad has been amazing! The Cup for me selfishly maybe was the biggest prize going. We might not win it again for 50 years but I am sure we will be back in the big league very soon.

Thank you Stokesy for the wonderful words you said!

Hibs Class.

And watching the all too brief open bus parade on the official site you can see there was genuine appreciation of what yesterdays victory means, both of them banging on the bus and singing their hearts out.

Heartfelt thanks to them both, regardless of where their future takes them.