hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar

"We haven't won the big cup since 2016". And stop lying, ye hurting tramps

There was no riot, it was pure joy. I was on the pitch with my 60 year old dad at full time, tears in our eyes and each filled with joy. Anybody who attacked another person should be prosecuted, but don't try to say thousands of Hibs fans were looking for trouble, when we were celebrating the moment. No doubt will some will try to tarnish our moment, but they have their own agenda. We did it, so deal with it. We deserved it today, so ****ing Hibs that!

By the way, I'm very drunk. I don't drink much at all, but I don't care. We won the 'big cup' in 2016. I love you all.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    I had a sneaky peak at sickbag and they are far from happy

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There was no riot, it was pure joy. I was on the pitch with my 60 year old dad at full time, tears in our eyes and each filled with joy. Anybody who attacked another person should be prosecuted, but don't try to say thousands of Hibs fans were looking for trouble, when we were celebrating the moment. No doubt will some will try to tarnish our moment, but they have their own agenda. We did it, so deal with it. We deserved it today, so ****ing Hibs that!

By the way, I'm very drunk. I don't drink much at all, but I don't care. We won the 'big cup' in 2016. I love you all.
    The vast majority of the guy's on the pitch at full time were simply full of joy and exuberance. Totally understandable outpouring of emotion.

Glory Glory