hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

yes, I ran on the pitch

Purely relief, bewilderment and celebrations, no violence, didn't even come into my thought process

Lambast me all you want

WE WON THE SCOTTISH CUP!!!!!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    I went on as well, stayed on for a few minutes and took some pictures then went back to my seat.

@hibs.net private member
    Fine by me guys. Was proud of the hibs fans today as ever.

Just watched the end of the game , sorry but the behaviour at the end of the game is embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would have gone on myself if we weren't on row TT. No issues at all with such an outpouring of emotion. The only ones who have to take a look at themselves are the ones who went over to the Rangers end, but there weren't many.

@hibs.net private member Liam89's Avatar
    Brilliant outpouring of emotions from the fans, shame the odd few spoiled it a little.

First Team Breakthrough H113EE5's Avatar

Erses

You were the reason we didn't see the team bring the cup round. Think before you act....... Marred what would gave been the perfect ending.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H113EE5 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were the reason we didn't see the team bring the cup round. Think before you act....... Marred what would gave been the perfect ending.
    They could easily have done it, it was only hibs fans left at the end with half of the weegie police in front of us

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    The folk that snapped the goals and goaded the Hun's need a word with themselves

Quote Originally Posted by CraigHibee View Post
    The folk that snapped the goals and goaded the Hun's need a word with themselves
    Like the tartan army in 77?

Trust me I will never regret it

Quote Originally Posted by CraigHibee View Post
    The same papers that are laying into us tonight called all that stuff at Wembley a bit of banter.

Strange double standards.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Thankfully the bulk of the Rangers fans turned and went home. if more than a handful had came on it could have been utter mayhem.
    Not one supporter in the ground was more ecstatic than me but unfortunately, along with thousands of others who have been waiting decades for this day ,we have been deprived of the pleasure of seeing the Hibs do a lap of honour and all the other celebrations that usually follow such games.
    Thanks guys.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    Thankfully the bulk of the Rangers fans turned and went home. if more than a handful had came on it could have been utter mayhem.
    Not one supporter in the ground was more ecstatic than me but unfortunately, along with thousands of others who have been waiting decades for this day ,we have been deprived of the pleasure of seeing the Hibs do a lap of honour and all the other celebrations that usually follow such games.
    Thanks guys.

I didn't think anything could ruin the day when we finally got our hands on the Scottish Cup.

Just plain stupid.

Thanks guys.
    Wow, I'm sorry for being one of the supporters that let you down.
    Last edited by pacoluna; 21-05-2016 at 08:45 PM.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Nothing to lambest you for. Mountains and molehills this whole thing.

We won. The end.

Happy for admins to delete this thread. I appreciate as always threads divide opinion. This thread seems to be attracting negative posts on what should be an ecstatic hibs forum.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Thanks guys.
    I was on the pitch with my dad. It wasn't a conscious decision, it was an outpouring of joy. It was done in the blink of an eye and was the merely a consequence of the need to do something, anything, to expend the joy: to dance, run, shout or anything else. It was ecstasy.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    It's hard to imagine that on the night we finally win the Holy Grail we end up squabbling amongst ourselves. Now if that embarrassment at the end had never happened then this messageboard could have been one very very happy place. Just for once.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    It's hard to imagine that on the night we finally win the Holy Grail we end up squabbling amongst ourselves. Now if that embarrassment at the end had never happened then this messageboard could have been one very very happy place. Just for once.

Listen this is hibs.net finding something to argue about when we've just won THE cup? Seems pretty standard

Left by mutual consent!
    Hibernian Scottish Cup Winners 2016. The End

I thought it was the perfect ending to the game. A natural outpouring of emotion. All the folk tut-tutting are just menopausal.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I thought it was the perfect ending to the game. A natural outpouring of emotion. All the folk tut-tutting are just menopausal.
    It isn't though. It is trite and it is done because it is just the done thing. We see it all the time and we know the consequences. I watched the scenes bored of the predictability and the banality of your bog standard pitch invasion. Instead of the papers being full of our achievement we have given them something to detract from it - ammo the weegie press barely need. The players can be proud. These fans less so.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    It isn't though. It is trite and it is done because it is just the done thing. We see it all the time and we know the consequences. I watched the scenes bored of the predictability and the banality of your bog standard pitch invasion. Instead of the papers being full of our achievement we have given them something to detract from it - ammo the weegie press barely need. The players can be proud. These fans less so.
    Who cares about.the press? Or anything else other than the fact we lived to see the club lift the Scottish cup. We will remember this day forever, its more than football.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    Who cares about.the press? Or anything else other than the fact we lived to see the club lift the Scottish cup. We will remember this day forever, its more than football.
    And the majority of Scottish football fans will remember it, just not for the right reason

Hibs fans took to the pitch to celebrate. The Rangers fans took to the pitch to fight.

I dont care a jot. My 16 year old ran on and my 46 year old pal did. So what.

Best day of my life and not ruined in any way.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilla Black View Post
    Hibs fans took to the pitch to celebrate. The Rangers fans took to the pitch to fight.
    Because of our 'fans' taunting them which is no excuse. Both clubs should be punished but expect us to get the heavier one due to the assault on the Rangers players.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JC94 View Post
    Because of our 'fans' taunting them which is no excuse. Both clubs should be punished but expect us to get the heavier one due to the assault on the Rangers players.
    Alleged assault