hibs.net Messageboard

The Beechwood pub??

Sorry if posted elsewhere, but just wondering if anybody had been in there during are last trips to hampden??? Seems pretty close by! Any good for kids, beer garden etc???

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    That's normally where we end up for a few before Hampden games, it's a pretty good place imo. It's big enough, seats/tables outside and normally no issues getting served (some folk have issues with them using plastic glasses but it doesn't bother me)

Usually have to queue to get in but that's cos we rock up later than most, never had to wait more than 15 minutes though.

Not sure about kids as mine doesn't come with us!

Thanks. By kids I mean my 13 year old!! Normally go the church on the hill, where you can stand/sit outside, so hopefully this place will be the same!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by RG04 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks. By kids I mean my 13 year old!! Normally go the church on the hill, where you can stand/sit outside, so hopefully this place will be the same!
    Best to get there bang on 11.

First Team Breakthrough Bob1875's Avatar
    Not a bad boozer spoiled by the bouncers at the LC final. Some bald guy going about telling everyone to stop singing as its in their policy. Expect the same tomorrow.