hibs.net Messageboard

What players need

Hunter Davies writing in the New Statesman says that" players need to be loved, encouraged, surrounded by support in order to survive. Like normal human beings." Those of you lucky enough to be at Hampden on Saturday have a real part to play. Go for it.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Nope, I'll be hounding Fyvie after the first pass he misplaces and slaughtering Stokes for not shooting from 40 yards.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nope, I'll be hounding Fyvie after the first pass he misplaces and slaughtering Stokes for not shooting from 40 yards.
    Whilst slating Cummings from shooting from 40 yards!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SJM View Post
    Whilst slating Cummings from shooting from 40 yards!
    Yep, it's the fans fault again I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    Yep, it's the fans fault again I see.
    Folk never deny these things happen, they always just try to justify them. They do happen and they don't help. Support the team or be quiet, don't get on their backs.

We are two days away from a Cup Final, one that we are quite able and equipped to win, if we play to our best!

We as supporters do have a big part to play on the day and people with the other posters attitude should either shut up or turn up and support them!

This is a one off game, Rangers and Hibs have shown they are a match for each other. So while their "supporters" are baying for blood and up to their knees in it. We the Hibs support have to show the team we are there for them. Right behind them!

Please dont give me the usual oh but they are always letting us down etc etc! This is our chance to finish this season with a good feeling inside. Ok we didnt get promotion, we were beaten in the League up Final but we have one last chance at glory for this season!

If you cant be positive about this final please just dont say anything! that way you will still be somebody's pal come Sunday!!