hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar

Cup final dreams..

Any one else had any yet? had my first one there just now, although we lost 6-5 in a penalty shoot out.. it was my mates child who scored the winning penalty for Rangers though so I'm not looking into it too much

2. Log in to remove the advert

Nameless
    Left by mutual consent!
    I dreamed that the Huns won 2-0 last night, but I'm strangely confident we are going to win.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

I dreamt that their keeper got sent off as stokes went round him (it was a dive) never seen the penalty or the score so who knows haha.

Funnily enough i've had a reoccurring dream of us being 1-0 up and the huns pressing us.

Huns screw up a corner and Boyle's got a clear run to goal, takes it around Fuderingham and makes it 2!

Yip had my first dream last night. I found my seat and you couldnt see any of the pitch so i walked around the stadium looking for an empty seat. Found one behind the goals (everyone was sitting at tables with drinks on them!) Niall McGinn scored for Hibs! At half time I decided to get the lift up to section I4 where the celebs were sitting. I ended up sitting at a table with Meryl Streep. We were so high up you couldnt see the pitch there either. Then I woke up....seriously, what is wrong with my dreams 😂😂😂

Had one a few weeks ago. We went 1-0 down but came back and equalised. No idea what happened after, can only remember that bit and going absolutely mental in the stands lol

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Albanian Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yip had my first dream last night. I found my seat and you couldnt see any of the pitch so i walked around the stadium looking for an empty seat. Found one behind the goals (everyone was sitting at tables with drinks on them!) Niall McGinn scored for Hibs! At half time I decided to get the lift up to section I4 where the celebs were sitting. I ended up sitting at a table with Meryl Streep. We were so high up you couldnt see the pitch there either. Then I woke up....seriously, what is wrong with my dreams 
    You need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Albanian Hibs View Post
    Yip had my first dream last night. I found my seat and you couldnt see any of the pitch so i walked around the stadium looking for an empty seat. Found one behind the goals (everyone was sitting at tables with drinks on them!) Niall McGinn scored for Hibs! At half time I decided to get the lift up to section I4 where the celebs were sitting. I ended up sitting at a table with Meryl Streep. We were so high up you couldnt see the pitch there either. Then I woke up....seriously, what is wrong with my dreams 

First Team Breakthrough
    Unsurprisingly in my dreams big Nik scores the winner in the 90th minute with a diving header to win it 3-2, deffo not happening though as Daggers scored the first and it was a howitzer

I've actually had 2 dreams about the game, they both happened in the one sleep :/

Remember seeing 6-0 The Rangers :(, and then later 2-1 Hibs.

Surprisingly I've not had any dreams yet I have from the previous finals I never had any before the killie final either

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    You need help.
    You've obviously never met her Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    You've obviously never met her Dad
    😂😂😂

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    I dreamed we got beat 4.1 but that was on the day I saw my wife had painted her toes blue and 6 orange and white bar stools arrived for the kitchen. I made her buy green nail polish and orange right under my erse is a good place for it I think. Not to worry.

My pre match drinks are well underway with a bottle of Bachelder Pinot Noir to go with the seasonal omakase at Nobu Berkeley. The waiter is a soap dodger from Ireland so the build up to this final is turning vivid.