hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Butcher

Butcher

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...ero-1-4129524?

Butcher all over the media today.

Might be just me, but to see Terry Butcher commenting on Hibernian FC just 3 days after our latest failure to reverse the horrendous damage he and his management team did to our club is disgusting. It's the mark of the man that he thinks he has the right to comment on Hibs at this time. Zero class, zero credibility, a joke of a manager.

Hibs should have put a gag clause in his severance contract as every utterance by that clown about our great club is an abomination. The Evening News should be ashamed of themselves.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    anytime I see him on the TV or in the papers I think you have to credibility here **** off!
    Last edited by Gatecrasher; 17-05-2016 at 08:46 AM.

The evening rag would be loving it! How dare he even mention the name of our club, B*****d!

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I've got absolutely no interest in what drivel that clown has got to say about our club. Has the man no shame?

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    Would not waste my time reading it after the mess he made at easter road

Left by mutual consent!
    Why are the evening news even interviewing that balloon?

I can't even click on the link I hate him so much.

First Team Breakthrough
    It makes me feel sick in my stomach every time Butcher opens his mouth. IF he hadn't had a previous connection with Sevco he'd be history by now as far as the media are concerned.

The equivalent would be for the media to wheel in Kenny MacDowall to talk up The Rangers. Somehow I don't think this is going to happen.

First Team Breakthrough since90plustwo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FIN1875
    90% of the article is about Jason Cummings and what Butcher thought of him. Its actually not a bad read

"No-one has asked me my opinion". That's because you are a clown!

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    I can't stand the guy. Even seeing his name on .net winds me up.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Quote from Bytcher - “Oh yes, that was one of the first things that happened when I signed,” said. “Everybody spoke about not having won it since 1902. The cleaners and the kit people and everybody else was saying, ‘You’ve got to break this hoodoo’ and I was ‘Well, fine, but what about the league and everything else?"

Absolutely no shame, perhaps you should've taken your own advice and concentrate on the league.

Quote Originally Posted by high bee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote from Bytcher - “Oh yes, that was one of the first things that happened when I signed,” said. “Everybody spoke about not having won it since 1902. The cleaners and the kit people and everybody else was saying, ‘You’ve got to break this hoodoo’ and I was ‘Well, fine, but what about the league and everything else?"

Absolutely no shame, perhaps you should've taken your own advice and concentrate on the league.
    I can't actually believe he said that! What a tit!

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar

Yeah, the whole concentrating on the league thing worked eh.

Left by mutual consent!
    Fair play anyone clicking the link and reading it. I can't stomach the guy or anything he says.

It is good to get it read early on. Stops you worrying about having to read it later.

Or does that make no sense...thought so...

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    He's on Sportscene highlights on Saturday night, that's as good a reason as any to win the bloody thing!

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar

So instead he went for the approach of getting pumped out the Scottish at home to Raith in our first round and then, oh yeah, relegating us in the league. Well done Terry, covered all bases there

Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    So instead he went for the approach of getting pumped out the Scottish at home to Raith in our first round and then, oh yeah, relegating us in the league. Well done Terry, covered all bases there
    Good to get knocked out early, save you worrying about getting knocked out later

Left by mutual consent! Stuarty27's Avatar
    Would have Butcher took 3 seasons to get out this league if he was given the freedom to sign his own players?

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuarty27 View Post
    Would have Butcher took 3 seasons to get out this league if he was given the freedom to sign his own players?
    He would have gotten out of this division by relegating us again. Totally clueless manager.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Good to get knocked out early, save you worrying about getting knocked out later
    Absolutely. Good to **** up the playoffs in injury time, takes away the fear of ****ing up the playoffs in injury...wait a minute.

I just can't believe she reappeared in ghost form tonight to help Peggy die.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Whoever did this to him didn't hit him hard enough!

First Team Regular
    Far to simple to put all the blame on Butcher for our relegation. This was a slow-motion car crash that had been developing for years.

Clown of the highest order. Didn't even bother clicking on the link - couldn't give a **** about what he has to say tbh.