hibs.net Messageboard

Left by mutual consent!

What will you be doing to turn our end green?

Troops, it's only 10 days to the final and so it is time to make some headspace for the final.

Hibs need to come out to an end that filled to a man, woman and child in green. Lots of beautiful, natural green.

I'm not really a fitba strip sort of guy and will be going for a gorgeous green Blurr t-shirt and a green Fred Perry jumper if the weather is pish.

So what wIll you be doing to turn half of Hampden 100 per cent green?

Can someone tell Hibs that we need a decent Twitter handle for this too?
    Last edited by hibs0666; 11-05-2016 at 04:06 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    I'll bring my own reusable cup from home, instead of the paper ones they give you, and bringing recycled toilet paper in case it goes to pens and I'm ****ting myself.

Any other tips to make the final greener?

For the first season in I don't know how long I bought both the home and away strip so i'm in two minds on what one to wear. I wore the green and white home one for the league cup final so thinking I might go with the purple.

Hibs top (either home or away depending on what I finally decide), green hibs scarf and hibs flag.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll bring my own reusable cup from home, instead of the paper ones they give you, and bringing recycled toilet paper in case it goes to pens and I'm ****ting myself.

Yes.

I remember being at a bavarian beer festival in the old Post Office building in something like 1998.

My mate downed one of those 2 pint Stein things in a oner and his face went the best shade of green I've ever seen before he puked it straight back up again.

I'll see what I can do to re-create the magic.

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post

haha. we could all cycle instead of buses, dunno how much id trust the weegie locals no to leave a lot of us needing to make alternative arrangments home though.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySeven7 View Post
    For the first season in I don't know how long I bought both the home and away strip so i'm in two minds on what one to wear. I wore the green and white home one for the league cup final so thinking I might go with the purple.

Hibs top (either home or away depending on what I finally decide), green hibs scarf and hibs flag.
    Ditto :) Wore the home top for the final and the away top for the Scottish cup semi final . So it's the purple away with green and white bar scarf .

GGTTH

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by adhibs View Post
    haha. we could all cycle instead of buses, dunno how much id trust the weegie locals no to leave a lot of us needing to make alternative arrangments home though.
    Cycle all you want, so long as it's a nice emerald green leotard-thing. At least I think that's what you call those things that all these middle-aged blokes wear when they're in the saddle.

Wasting yer time mate .... before you know it this thread will be full of folk telling you you cannae tell them what to wear

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Wasting yer time mate .... before you know it this thread will be full of folk telling you you cannae tell them what to wear
    lol I'm asking not telling.

I'll think i'll worry what i'm wearing after we've negotiated the game on Friday and potentially the game before cup final....ta though

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I remember being at a bavarian beer festival in the old Post Office building in something like 1998.

My mate downed one of those 2 pint Stein things in a oner and his face went the best shade of green I've ever seen before he puked it straight back up again.
    I was at that, it was indeed a messy evening.