hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    I must say Cowan and Cosgrave were very sympathetic to our plight on Saturday lunchtime. No cheap jokes this time just genuine disappointment that there would be no Hibs in the top league once again next season. Cowan said it was well known that they both had a soft spot for the club and Cowan in particular said that Hibs were a great club with a terrific support and that it was a disgrace that the club were facing a third year out the top league.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say Cowan and Cosgrave were very sympathetic to our plight on Saturday lunchtime. No cheap jokes this time just genuine disappointment that there would be no Hibs in the top league once again next season. Cowan said it was well known that they both had a soft spot for the club and Cowan in particular said that Hibs were a great club with a terrific support and that it was a disgrace that the club were facing a third year out the top league.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't hear it at the weekend but they've also said in recent weeks that they'd like Hibs to win the cup. They've also rubbished any emails/callers that try and do the Hibsd it thing.