hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Weekly Sportsound Gripe

They've Just spent 20 minutes talking about unsubstantiated Roy Keane rumours, after an earlier mention of tonight's Playoff match. In fact, at 6:55 as I speak they're STILL talking about Roy Keane hypothetically being the next Celtc manager. The importance of tonight's Hibs Falkirk game is secondary to Celtc, even when There's nothing of note actually ****ing happening at Celtc

Wouldn't life be fabulous without the old firm?
    Breathe....

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Parked up in a McDonald's, stuffing face with cheeseburgers and coffee, listening,....... And wanted to post something similar. Bellends eh? All Celtic from the word go. Even Jambo bstd Gilles Rouset has had a mention. Get it sorted, Sportsound. It's now 7:05 and STILL no talk of Hibs v Falkirk. Erseholes.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    I caught a bit. Discussed how close the two teams were and only seperated by a dodgy pen. FFS what about the dodgy non pen, the dodgy sending off, the play the man tactics....

Sent via the bushes @ EM

The radio can gtf. Delighted it's on BT sport; there is an amateurish feel about it but at least it sounds like they're at least interested in what they're talking about.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    There was a time when I wouldn't miss a single episode or podcast of this programme. I can even remember when I used to drive from Elgin to Easter Road and back for the home games as a ST holder, and I would deliberately queue up several episodes to last the whole journey, AND time it so that I caught the live programme that night for the last hour of driving. About two to three years ago, the quality started to noticeably slide. Their charity thieves love in didn't help, as they voiced their sympathy for a club that shafted charities, businesses and the emergency services for millions, but it wasn't just that. I gave it the benefit of the doubt but it quickly got to a point where it was just unlistenable. I have dipped my toe back in twice in the last two years and both times, couldn't even stomach more than about five minutes of it. Utter pish.

First Team Breakthrough
    Bit of advice....... What NOT to do. Was getting bored with the tits on Sportsound, so decided to watch "Julie's story"
    Very bad move. Still in a McDs car park but bawlin ma eyes oot.

COME ON, THE HIBEES!!

First Team Breakthrough portyhibernian's Avatar
    Don't waste your time listening to that pish, when they do get on to the game there will be nothing positive said about our club.

Who are the Bt pundits just out of interest , cant see the tv shed for the sunshine on leith

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Stuart mcall, archie lovell and steven craigen

First Team Breakthrough
    I wonder what positivity Craigen has in store for half time. Could be 5-0 Cabbage HT and he'd still find something negative about us.

Poor game. Just win it Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by portyhibernian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't waste your time listening to that pish, when they do get on to the game there will be nothing positive said about our club.
    Right now there isn't anything positive! :(

Don't usually buy into the anti-Sportsound stuff, but when a presenter almost mocks one of his guests' opinions, who dared to suggest Hibs didn't deserve to be behind...

Ricard Gordon Falkirk got their game plan spot on they fully deserve to be in front FFS one shot at goal defllected in what game is the goon watching. He could not be lieve Tom English disagreed complete. C u next tuesday

Richard still going on about a contrverrsial win for hibs earlier.in the season he never mentioned the pen at all.

"Hibs could have got the penalty but at least it keeps it even for everyone!"

Get ****ed ya sheep ****ging pr1ck

I cannot believe they continue to bang on about how closely matched we are, only Ferguson said Hibs should be out of sight. Surely they can see at no point in any of our games have Falkirk been the better team they have rode their luck in 4 of the 5games.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Tom English tipped Hibs to win promotion.

He knows we are the better team and I agree with him.

Fair BBC report from Tom English too.

Both/ all pundits tipped hibs for promotion at end of programme.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    I cannot believe they continue to bang on about how closely matched we are, only Ferguson said Hibs should be out of sight. Surely they can see at no point in any of our games have Falkirk been the better team they have rode their luck in 4 of the 5games.
    They certainly have rode their luck, but FFS Hibs, need to start putting more of the chances away. Since saw Stokes over the bar shot...... Come on, man, net should've been burst.

Tom English "blatant hand ball -only one person at Easter Road didn't see it". End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by hibs69 View Post
    They certainly have rode their luck, but FFS Hibs, need to start putting more of the chances away. Since saw Stokes over the bar shot...... Come on, man, net should've been burst.
    Aye but it wasn't just Stokes, we were in barn door and banjo territory for much of the 2nd half!

First Team Breakthrough
    No, not having a go at Stokes, just that one particular shot. Pretty sure most of us would've buried that playing 5's, and I'm a fat bstd plumber!

Quote Originally Posted by hibs69 View Post
    No, not having a go at Stokes, just that one particular shot. Pretty sure most of us would've buried that playing 5's, and I'm a fat bstd plumber!
    Nah, you woulda been in goals after five mins

First Team Breakthrough
    And asking to go in after 4!

Tonight was ridiculous. Putting up comments from people wanting rid of Stubbs then talking about Cummings to Rangers. You then have their advert for the final slagging is off for not having radio report from 1902.

Quote Originally Posted by itslegaltender View Post
    Tonight was ridiculous. Putting up comments from people wanting rid of Stubbs then talking about Cummings to Rangers. You then have their advert for the final slagging is off for not having radio report from 1902.
    The cup final 'promo' that you mentioned was a disgrace. Meant to be promoting the game but they produce that pile of Jobby.

@hibs.net private member

it is an agenda driven disgrace - absolute drivel...Mcintyre is a weak journo...one of the worst of a bad bunch...can anyone see them running a "are Rangers really financially stable?" call-in on the run up to this weeks final ? no chance - yet, they are doing our equivalent - disgraceful journalism.

Only one way to stop them slagging us off.

i.e. stop giving them the effing ammo

oh, and I dont listen to them, or read the papers - I couldnt take the stress

Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Only one way to stop them slagging us off.

i.e. stop giving them the effing ammo

oh, and I dont listen to them, or read the papers - I couldnt take the stress
    Exactly.

If we do the business on Saturday we ram every single word right down their throats.

Even Preston might stop squeaking for a few seconds.