hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Avoid ticket office if picking up tickets for brockville

I went along to ER this morning to collect tickets for Brockville, which I had purchased online yesterday. Normally this takes a couple of days to be made ready for collection. But given the short time spell, you would have thought the process would have quickened. When I got to the window I was politely told they were not available. I then asked when they would be available ? Reply, Not sure maybe 2-3 days. Totally unacceptable. Also no indication on confirmation email if & when tickets can be collected

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    i hope no fans go to brockville unless they're going for messages, it's a morrisons store now

:)

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MrHibs
    I tweeted the club earlier asking if tickets bought online yesterday would be available for collection tonight and they said the TO staff were working hard and they were hopeful they would be.

Quote Originally Posted by gorgiegreens View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I went along to ER this morning to collect tickets for Brockville, which I had purchased online yesterday. Normally this takes a couple of days to be made ready for collection. But given the short time spell, you would have thought the process would have quickened. When I got to the window I was politely told they were not available. I then asked when they would be available ? Reply, Not sure maybe 2-3 days. Totally unacceptable. Also no indication on confirmation email if & when tickets can be collected
    You must get a different email from every other Hibs supporter. Mine always states collection from ticket office only and wait 48 hours.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Ah, I shouldn't have bothered trying to go to this game.

I was hoping to pick them up today - don't think I can do any other day since TO hours are normal working hours...

Does anyone know if I can change delivery to first class post now or if that's too late?
    Mon the Hibs.

I still say Brockville, Muirton Park, Boghead, etc..

Nephews wonder wtf I'm on about - mind you, they do for everything else anyway.!

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    I'm hoping to collect tickets for Falkirk tonight! Can't make any other day due to work......

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Surely you should have asked before you went down ?
    Don't see how this is classed as unacceptable .
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

@hibs.net private member
    [QUOTE=cabbageandribs1875;4678217]i hope no fans go to brockville unless they're going for messages, it's a morrisons store now

Well spotted.
    The Falkirk Stadium then.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    Surely you should have asked before you went down ?
    Don't see how this is classed as unacceptable .

Who do I ask?

Who do I ask?
    It is usually 48 hours for collecting after ordering online. The TO are under enormous pressure and should be cut some slack, they are working their backsides off.
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    Ah, I shouldn't have bothered trying to go to this game.

I was hoping to pick them up today - don't think I can do any other day since TO hours are normal working hours...

Does anyone know if I can change delivery to first class post now or if that's too late?
    Don't have a wasted journey or stand in queue tonight to be given the shrugged shoulder treatment

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    It is usually 48 hours for collecting after ordering online. The TO are under enormous pressure and should be cut some slack, they are working their backsides off.
    Nobody isn't saying they are not busy. Also the 48 hour rule is when we are playing in a fortnight. But we are playing this Friday.

Nobody isn't saying they are not busy. Also the 48 hour rule is when we are playing in a fortnight. But we are playing this Friday.
    Busy is an understatement. Hence why they should be cut some slack......

Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    You must get a different email from every other Hibs supporter. Mine always states collection from ticket office only and wait 48 hours.
    I haven't had an email at all.

I booked the tickets for the away Raith Rovers match online and went down an hour or so later and they handed me the ticket.

Originally Posted by Kojock:
    Ticket Office

The Ticket Office will be open from 10am on Tuesday and will remain so until kick-off. From 5pm the Ticket Office will be selling tickets for Tuesday night’s game only – there will be no sales for Friday night’s trip to Falkirk or the Scottish Cup Final. Collections for the game on Friday or the Scottish Cup Final will be available from the street side window.

If you are collecting tickets on the night we would recommend arriving at least an hour before kick-off – there will be queues in the hour leading up to the game.

I have great sympathy for the TO staff, but Hibs' handling of this period has been shambolic.

Aside from all the hassle of actually booking and paying for the tickets on Wednesday, it took 10 mins for them to find my tickets when I went to collect them on Saturday morning and, even then, they could only find half of them. I was told I would simply have to come back another time. So I attempted to return yesterday having left work early for that purpose and, upon arrival at ER at 4.20pm was told the queue was closed.

All this "lay off the TO staff" is just a distraction from the actual problems which exist. Whilst I doubt the frontline staff are culpable, their managers (direct and indirect) should be embarrassed at the lack of organisational planning they have in place.

Personally never had an issue with the ticket office staff or online.

I have queued up for tickets for many a year.

But it seems these last weeks show that the planning and system / lack of staff / Windows available isn't good enough for a fan base of our size in busy circumstances.

They need to look at better ways to sell tickets as seems several have been pissed off this time around.

Buying a ticket should be simple and I hope next season we hear the last of these weekly threads.

They should have a phone help line where you can speak with someone if issues or a help desk / twitter help account to reply to people and not clog up official Twitter page.

Quote Originally Posted by Future17 View Post
    I have great sympathy for the TO staff, but Hibs' handling of this period has been shambolic.

Aside from all the hassle of actually booking and paying for the tickets on Wednesday, it took 10 mins for them to find my tickets when I went to collect them on Saturday morning and, even then, they could only find half of them. I was told I would simply have to come back another time. So I attempted to return yesterday having left work early for that purpose and, upon arrival at ER at 4.20pm was told the queue was closed.

All this "lay off the TO staff" is just a distraction from the actual problems which exist. Whilst I doubt the frontline staff are culpable, their managers (direct and indirect) should be embarrassed at the lack of organisational planning they have in place.
    TO staff are trying to sort everyone out, but have been subject to a huge amount of personal abuse in the last few weeks which is simply not acceptable. Yes there are problems but suggest that the ones who should be sorting the issues are at Board level......

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyhibee View Post
    I still say Brockville, Muirton Park, Boghead, etc..

Nephews wonder wtf I'm on about - mind you, they do for everything else anyway.!
    I'll bet you still think that manky bunch who play at Govan are Rangers FC!

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck Le God View Post
    Originally Posted by Kojock:
    Ticket Office

The Ticket Office will be open from 10am on Tuesday and will remain so until kick-off. From 5pm the Ticket Office will be selling tickets for Tuesday night’s game only – there will be no sales for Friday night’s trip to Falkirk or the Scottish Cup Final. Collections for the game on Friday or the Scottish Cup Final will be available from the street side window.

If you are collecting tickets on the night we would recommend arriving at least an hour before kick-off – there will be queues in the hour leading up to the game.
    Planning on leaving early to do this. Im just not sure whete the street side window is...

Sent via the bushes @ EM

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    TO was pretty quiet just there. Was informed by the steward that Friday tickets weren't being distributed but due to work I had little option so queued anyway. The girl behind the window was extremely helpful and managed to get my ticket for me.

Big thanks to the ticket office staff!
    Mon the Hibs.

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke3 View Post
    Planning on leaving early to do this. Im just not sure whete the street side window is...

Sent via the bushes @ EM
    Its on the main road next to the main entrance to the TO

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    Its on the main road next to the main entrance to the TO

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    I'm hoping to collect tickets for Falkirk tonight! Can't make any other day due to work......
    I was told today only section NC available to collect today due to heavy workload

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The ticket office is obviously understaffed. Which is not the fault of the managers or other staff, it is clearly people higher up in that case.People having a go at the ticket office staff who are clearly working their arse off during this busy period should have a word with themselves. We have all been at work and had extremely busy periods im sure and cutting them slack, will probably help in the long term rather than berating them at every opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    TO staff are trying to sort everyone out, but have been subject to a huge amount of personal abuse in the last few weeks which is simply not acceptable. Yes there are problems but suggest that the ones who should be sorting the issues are at Board level......
    I've been there 3 times in 4 days and haven't heard any personal abuse, however, I accept that doesn't mean it hasn't happened and, if it has, it is inexcusable. However, customers kicking up a fuss/asking questions/challenging the line which is being fed to them isn't personal abuse and it's fair to say I've witnessed some TO staff react better than others to this. It may be that this is a training issue and that either the short-termism of the job or the lack of any apparent management structure means staff are being trained properly. However, as customers pouring thousands of pounds into the Club, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect better than what we have received in recent weeks.

On a side note, just back from my latest trip to the TO. The Falkirk away tickets have been printed but not sorted, which is why they're not ready to give them out yet (i.e. the staff would have to search through them all each time).

Any official word if they're going to be ready tonight?

I haven't noticed anything from Hibs contradicting this morning's statement that they'll be at the streetside window...