hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

I am a Hibs fan...

I am a Hibs fan, from the day my dad told me about football until the day I die.

We have seen great victories and League Cup triumphs, but also reached the bottom of despair with certain defeats. But we stand strong. As long as a Hibs team gives everything they have on the park and play for our proud colours, I will always be satisfied. We may fall short on occasions, but that will only make the good times, when we have a wee rub of the green, better.

We currently have a very good team, a good manager, fantastic support and stand on the brink of redemption and glory. It is now we need to stand behind our team more than ever as we go for "goals and glory now". Hail, hail the Hibs are here...

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Dunedin Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am a Hibs fan, from the day my dad told me about football until the day I die.

We have seen great victories and League Cup triumphs, but also reached the bottom of despair with certain defeats. But we stand strong. As long as a Hibs team gives everything they have on the park and play for our proud colours, I will always be satisfied. We may fall short on occasions, but that will only make the good times, when we have a wee rub of the green, better.

We currently have a very good team, a good manager, fantastic support and stand on the brink of redemption and glory. It is now we need to stand behind our team more than ever as we go for "goals and glory now". Hail, hail the Hibs are here...
    Well said