Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: torto7062

The Rangers Fc and The S.F.A in Cahoots

Surely not

http://www.theoffshoregame.net/475-2/

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Scottish journalists have mostly disappeared from Twitter since it was published on Thursday. Tom English mostly tweeting about Rugby and Keith Jackson has a new found interest in the tennis. They are going nowhere near this though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There must be loads of bumps in the floor at The SFA with the amount of stuff that has been swept under the carpet.

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    it's a sad state of affairs that absolutely nothing in that report surprises me, the SFA have been a disgrace with how they've handled the whole Sevco situation

So the documents prove that Campbell Ogilvie lied.

And therefore the Nimmo Smiths commission findings, that The Rangers should not be stripped off their titles, are therefore flawed.

Fairly big story I would have thought. Strangely, not a peep in the mainstream media. Funny that.

Are these hacks all complicit, I wonder, or are they just scared of hun harassment and bullets in the post?

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm genuinely hoping UEFA get involved in this. If one of their associations has been proven to be willfully breaching their rules, there has to be consequences.

It may be a blessing that the Huns were pumped out early that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Ingram View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm genuinely hoping UEFA get involved in this. If one of their associations has been proven to be willfully breaching their rules, there has to be consequences.

It may be a blessing that the Huns were pumped out early that year.
    Problem there is that UEFA have their own corruption problems.

Retweeted by Alex Thomson of Channel 4 news. Best hope of getting this out there.

Spiers, English all those guys need to be tweeted with a link to that report asking why it's not being reported on.

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    Ogilvie was on the Rangers board and the SFA at the same time, so by default, the SFA knew about the dual contracts as it was Ogilvie that drew them up for the EBT players.

It's as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    Spiers, English all those guys need to be tweeted with a link to that report asking why it's not being reported on.
    They have been bombarded with it since Thursday. Total silence. An omertà the Sicilian's would be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    They have been bombarded with it since Thursday. Total silence. An omertà the Sicilian's would be proud of.
    Dont be Sicily

https://johnjamessite.com/2016/05/09...fa-ride-again/

While the report's a good summary of the situation, there's nothing in it that wasn't already known by people who've followed various internet threads, including the main one on this forum.

I'm sceptical about whether UEFA will take any interest. They have a policy of only accepting submissions by member associations or clubs. It's understandable as they are bombarded by e-mails from fans wanting to do down their club's opponents, but it's likely to mean that the cover-up will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by ballengeich View Post
    While the report's a good summary of the situation, there's nothing in it that wasn't already known by people who've followed various internet threads, including the main one on this forum.

I'm sceptical about whether UEFA will take any interest. They have a policy of only accepting submissions by member associations or clubs. It's understandable as they are bombarded by e-mails from fans wanting to do down their club's opponents, but it's likely to mean that the cover-up will continue.
    That's about right. All the other clubs are complicit in this, including our own.

Yet another masonic cover up?

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    Yet another masonic cover up?
    I never knew about it.

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Forget the succulent lamb journalists, they are too scared of losing readership.

We need to be asking questions of our own board. Will they support an independent inquiry into the Rangers tax issue, LNS commission, the issuing of a Liscence for Rangers to play in Europe whilst owing tax and the role of Campbell Ogilvie,SFA and SPL.

We need to ask Leeann Dempster if she would support this but more importantly what exactly does Mr Petrie know and why are we as a club happy to sit back and see this rather obvious cheating kicked in to the long grass.

After Fifa scandal and the EBT scandal does anybody believe or still trust our authorities to run the game in this country?

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    Forget the succulent lamb journalists, they are too scared of losing readership.

We need to be asking questions of our own board. Will they support an independent inquiry into the Rangers tax issue, LNS commission, the issuing of a Liscence for Rangers to play in Europe whilst owing tax and the role of Campbell Ogilvie,SFA and SPL.

We need to ask Leeann Dempster if she would support this but more importantly what exactly does Mr Petrie know and why are we as a club happy to sit back and see this rather obvious cheating kicked in to the long grass.

After Fifa scandal and the EBT scandal does anybody believe or still trust our authorities to run the game in this country?
    Suspect only our weegie guys will believe that all that comes out from the SFA and SPL is "honest" and trustworthy and in the best interests of the sport for all involved. Why do clubs like Livingston with their financial problems not get the same gloss over treatment handed out to the Ibrox dodgers? Come on Leanne, how about an official Hib's response to the situation being reported. Makes one wonder if better forgetting following Scottish football in view of the organised bias being orchestrated every day in favour of the weegies.

http://www.onfieldsofgreen.com/scott...in-ignoreland/

Well worth a read from James Forrest

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post

Why do you think Hibs have been so silent on this? Why would the club be so accepting of what looks like obvious cheating?

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    So the documents prove that Campbell Ogilvie lied.

And therefore the Nimmo Smiths commission findings, that The Rangers should not be stripped off their titles, are therefore flawed.

Fairly big story I would have thought. Strangely, not a peep in the mainstream media. Funny that.

Are these hacks all complicit, I wonder, or are they just scared of hun harassment and bullets in the post?
    I would lean towards the latter, mate: fear of the consequences. Alex Thomson from Channel 4 News had death threats, after all. It requires courage to take on The Rangers support, and, let's face it, such a quality is scarce in Scottish sports journalism, hence the reluctance to challenge them on bigotry.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

http://mattleslie74.weebly.com/blog/not-fit-for-purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    I would lean towards the latter, mate: fear of the consequences. Alex Thomson from Channel 4 News had death threats, after all. It requires courage to take on The Rangers support, and, let's face it, such a quality is scarce in Scottish sports journalism, hence the reluctance to challenge them on bigotry.
    It's no excuse though. I wanted to be a journalist as a kid, now I think about it. Exposing corruption, fighting the good fight, that's why (I imagine) a lot of these fellies go into the hack game in the first place. I'd be ashamed of myself if I ended up like a podgy middle aged nonentity sitting quietly in fear of a few Hun cyber bullies while my national sport was systematically ****ed over.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    It's no excuse though. I wanted to be a journalist as a kid, now I think about it. Exposing corruption, fighting the good fight, that's why (I imagine) a lot of these fellies go into the hack game in the first place. I'd be ashamed of myself if I ended up like a podgy middle aged nonentity sitting quietly in fear of a few Hun cyber bullies while my national sport was systematically ****ed over.
    Get your point but isn't dealing with corruption in the first line the job of the police and the authorities?

Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    Get your point but isn't dealing with corruption in the first line the job of the police and the authorities?
    What if it's the police and the authorities who are corrupt?

Other people seem to have higher expectations of the media and journalists than I do.

They are there to make money, not seek truth and justice.

You can see what happens when the Sun makes a bad call on a story. It would be brave and bold for any newspaper editor to risk the wrath of the collective hun hordes and risk alienating a massive part of their readership.

So quietly turning a blind eye to something as massive as this seems unfortunately to be the only option for them.

This story will have to be carried by the bloggers but as the power of the papers diminishes and the power of the bloggers increases that might not necessarily be a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    Other people seem to have higher expectations of the media and journalists than I do.

They are there to make money, not seek truth and justice.

You can see what happens when the Sun makes a bad call on a story. It would be brave and bold for any newspaper editor to risk the wrath of the collective hun hordes and risk alienating a massive part of their readership.

So quietly turning a blind eye to something as massive as this seems unfortunately to be the only option for them.

This story will have to be carried by the bloggers but as the power of the papers diminishes and the power of the bloggers increases that might not necessarily be a bad thing.
    They may have the Hun hordes onside with their sales but they have alienated everyone else so financially they are still losing. By printing honest articles they would most likely retain elements of both support....

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    They may have the Hun hordes onside with their sales but they have alienated everyone else so financially they are still losing. By printing honest articles they would most likely retain elements of both support....
    I wouldn't say they're alienating the rest. The fans of the other clubs who buy their papers will moan a bit but won't be as enraged by the situation as fans of Rangers would be if a paper came out as an outright "enemy of Rangers".

Folk are fickle. Celtic fans will overlook all of this if they see a juicy (and crap and inaccurate) transfer story on the back page and buy the paper regardless.

The The Rangers mentality would be different.

Here's the Records sales figures. I think they won't be an issue for long.