hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar

Season Ticket purchased after two years away..

I've been lucky enough to be away travelling and living the last few years through Australia and Asia but I have just got my season ticket sorted for next season.. I've missed a fair few things back home but Hibs ranks right near the very top, it's obviously not been ideal being down in the championship the last couple years and having the 11 hour time difference in oz for games hasn't helped but I can't contain my excitement at the thought of heading back to ER next year! hopefully we can get promotion sorted and potentially getting our hands on that elusive holy grail to see a few more people heading back and signing up for next year as well. but cup or no cup, championship or premiership I'll be there and I cannot wait for it.. bring it on!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been lucky enough to be away travelling and living the last few years through Australia and Asia but I have just got my season ticket sorted for next season.. I've missed a fair few things back home but Hibs ranks right near the very top, it's obviously not been ideal being down in the championship the last couple years and having the 11 hour time difference in oz for games hasn't helped but I can't contain my excitement at the thought of heading back to ER next year! hopefully we can get promotion sorted and potentially getting our hands on that elusive holy grail to see a few more people heading back and signing up for next year as well. but cup or no cup, championship or premiership I'll be there and I cannot wait for it.. bring it on!
    Good man.