hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Part time supporters

Clearly we have a lot.

All I'm going to say is, this is your club, who you want to support in a cup final, so get yourself there on Saturday, let's get a full house Easter road rocking and get right behind the team and get them through to the Semi's. Our home ties need to be used as a massive advantage! Falkirk, Raith and which ever premier league team finish 2nd bottom, don't have a stadium like us, which if full is going to be a 12th man!

BE THE 12th MAN!! GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

I'll be there that's for sure. We need a big performance though because the fans have been there most of the season when needed time the team stepped up.

Love the rallying call. But how many times do we get let down by results like tonight. Its depressing.

Left by mutual consent!
    HOW MANY TIMES DO WE READ THE SAME STUFF

Of course we will all be there....we always bloody are.

The big question is will the team bloody turn up?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan03 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Clearly we have a lot.

All I'm going to say is, this is your club, who you want to support in a cup final, so get yourself there on Saturday, let's get a full house Easter road rocking and get right behind the team and get them through to the Semi's. Our home ties need to be used as a massive advantage! Falkirk, Raith and which ever premier league team finish 2nd bottom, don't have a stadium like us, which is full is going to be a 12th man!

BE THE 12th MAN!! GGTTH
    Im getting sick to death of reading on here fans calling on other fans to do their bit. 2700 Hibs fans were there tonight and the team were dire. When are the players and manager going to start doing their bit?

It doesn't matter. We have a chance to be promoted. It's only half time of the quarter final! What's 1 goal?

Hardly dire. Take the good days with the bad, that's football, we are Hibernian not Barcelona! And we have had many good days under Alan Stubbs, the football is night & day to what we've had the past few years!

Left by mutual consent!
    Hardly dire. Take the good days with the bad, that's football, we are Hibernian not Barcelona! And we have had many good days under Alan Stubbs, the football is night & day to what we've had the past few years!
    We're looking at a third season in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Giro Playboy View Post
    Im getting sick to death of reading on here fans calling on other fans to do their bit. 2700 Hibs fans were there tonight and the team were dire. When are the players and manager going to start doing their bit?
    Same, its a common theme being a Hibs fan to be let down on the big occasions. Can't make Saturday due to exams but praying the team can overturn this and May can be a month to remember for all the right reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanyman View Post
    We're looking at a third season in the championship.
    Not a normal 2 seasons in the championship is it! Hearts who have went on to finish 3rd in the premiership, and Rangers who will no doubt do the same next season or better. We had Butcher, a terrible squad, and a horrible brand of football. We changed CEO, we changed manager and a whole new squad. We try to play the game that every Hibs fan would want. We are 1 down at half time and your already giving it negative comments regarding what's going to happen. Have some belief in your team!

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Not a normal 2 seasons in the championship is it! Hearts who have went on to finish 3rd in the premiership, and Rangers who will no doubt do the same next season or better. We had Butcher, a terrible squad, and a horrible brand of football. We changed CEO, we changed manager and a whole new squad. We try to play the game that every Hibs fan would want. We are 1 down at half time and your already giving it negative comments regarding what's going to happen. Have some belief in your team!
    But there's always a reason (excuse) wake up and smell the coffee,we are not very good.

Left by mutual consent!

You make excuses for having hearts and rangers in the league then say have belief in the team aye?

3 years in this *****y lower league we are staring in the face. Even you should acknowledge that is an utter disaster.

Left by mutual consent!
    So everything is absolutely brilliant then. Ive no idea why i felt so disappointed and pissed off walking out the ground tonight....

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Not very good should have been good enough to beat Raith but Stubbs negative player selection played into their hands.

Get McGeoch and Henderson in from the start on Saturday to give us a chance.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Testimonial Due
    The football we want? Are you joking?

Slow, dull, sterile football is not what i want - what hearta played last year, and the huns have this year is what i want and expect

Clearly we have a lot.

All I'm going to say is, this is your club, who you want to support in a cup final, so get yourself there on Saturday, let's get a full house Easter road rocking and get right behind the team and get them through to the Semi's. Our home ties need to be used as a massive advantage! Falkirk, Raith and which ever premier league team finish 2nd bottom, don't have a stadium like us, which if full is going to be a 12th man!

BE THE 12th MAN!! GGTTH
    "Part time supporters". What a load of pish.

Do you seriously believe there will be a full house on Saturday? Falkirk & Raith "don't have a stadium like us". So what? It's results on the pitch which will get people back to ER. Nothing else.

Get real.

@hibs.net private member
    Sadly people will not be back until Petrie is gone completely. I'm all for getting people back to ER and will be there on Saturday... Maybe it's an excuse by them to hide their pain?

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    Lots of respect should go to the fans who suffered that tonight. I hope we win art ER and turn this around.

Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    "Part time supporters". What a load of pish.

Do you seriously believe there will be a full house on Saturday? Falkirk & Raith "don't have a stadium like us". So what? It's results on the pitch which will get people back to ER. Nothing else.

Get real.

Not a chance in hell that there will be anywhere near a full house on Saturday. Personally I think we'll be lucky to hit the 10K mark including the Raith support. As for part time fans, it's better having part time fans than none.

It's still game on nevertheless and an early goal (us of course) will settle the nerves.

Clearly we have a lot.

BE THE 12th MAN!! GGTTH
    What aload of patronising drivel. The fans have turned up and been let down when it matters by the players

Quote Originally Posted by Giro Playboy View Post
    So everything is absolutely brilliant then. Ive no idea why i felt so disappointed and pissed off walking out the ground tonight....
    Probably because we stole defeat from the jaws of victory...as per usual.
    Stubbs was quite happy to accept a draw tonight. He made the subs he should've made much earlier, only because we lost a goal.
    McGeough & Henderson must start on Saturday.

Left by mutual consent!
    The fans for Hibs are great, far to often on here they are put under microscope.

We finshed 3rd because of players/manager, we are in this league because of players/management , we are in cup final because of players/management. We will go up or stay down because of players/management, we will win or lose final because of players/management. The fans will react to what the players do.

The fans IMO have always been behind players. I think its time we all got behind one another and stopped looking at what the fans have done or not.

The club need us more than ever, at matchday they always have us these rally calls come up like people do not know what to do on matchday. I think the way we discuss other fans attending and what games folk go to is where we need to come together.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisski33 View Post
    What aload of patronising drivel. The fans have turned up and been let down when it matters by the players
    I just totalled what I have spent on Hibs this week alone:

£140 -Cup final tickets
    £32 - ST Direct Debit
    £20 - Ticket for tonight
    £15 - Ticket for Saturday
    £11 - Bus for tonight
    £18.75 - HSL Direct Debit

That's over £230 in a single week. I'm sure I'm not the only one with that kind of outlay at the moment supporting Hibs. If anyone is letting the club down at the moment it sure as hell isn't the fans who are still turning up and/or spending their hard earned in other ways.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by Greencore View Post
    Sadly people will not be back until Petrie is gone completely. I'm all for getting people back to ER and will be there on Saturday... Maybe it's an excuse by them to hide their pain?
    Anyone citing this as a reason is a moron

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    It's hard being the 12th man when the 1st-11th men never turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    I just totalled what I have spent on Hibs this week alone:

£140 -Cup final tickets
    £32 - ST Direct Debit
    £20 - Ticket for tonight
    £15 - Ticket for Saturday
    £11 - Bus for tonight
    £18.75 - HSL Direct Debit

That's over £230 in a single week. I'm sure I'm not the only one with that kind of outlay at the moment supporting Hibs. If anyone is letting the club down at the moment it sure as hell isn't the fans who are still turning up and/or spending their hard earned in other ways.
    Yip, i feel your pain

Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    It's hard being the 12th man when the 1st-11th men never turn up.
    Never turn up... Aye ok. Where u saying that when we beat Hearts? Aberdeen? St Johnstone? Dundee Utd?

If you were at the game tonight you'd see we were unlucky not to win the game never mind draw. Everyone saying Dylan should be starting he's been struggling for a long time with an injury so Stubbs is easing him back in!

We lose 1 game and everyone goes mad, same Hibs blah blah. Then we will win 2-0 on Saturday and everyone is all over it. Your a football supporter of a non old firm Scottish team, success doesn't happen on a year basis. We have been through a major reconstruction of the club from bottom to top. Of course we need to come up and be back in the prem where we belong! All I'm saying is keep the faith, get behind the team and the manager as he is the best we've had in a long time!

Left by mutual consent!
    Rangers had the exact same problems yet they won the league comfortably. This isnt good enough, looking at 3 years in the 2nd tier of Scottish Football. No matter what other teams where in this league we should be winning it or atleast taking it right down to the wire.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    Let's win the f****** cup

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibsNutter View Post
    Anyone citing this as a reason is a moron
    Sorry your response & yourself & any apologists you may have are mair than nutters your morons if you think that the decline of Hibs over coming up 10 years while Rod Petrie REMAINS at the club, is not going to be VERY high on some peoples minds.