hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official Site: CUP FINAL TICKET UPDATE

2. Log in to remove the advert

Might be a genuine apology but in this day and age it is totally unacceptable.
    There is no excuse for this.
    In my job we are measured on availability of websites for the company I work for and get our ar$e$ kicked if customers can't access the sites on busy days.
    I hope somebody at Ticketmaster or whoever if is responsible for this today is getting more than their ar$e kicked for this
    Over 3 hours I've been trying to purchase tickets and I can assure you, it's still far from fixed if my experience is anything to go by.

They really should have been prepared for this. We have known for weeks that demand would be exceptionally high and to have people queing for 3 or 4 hours or waiting online to purchase for hours is just wrong.

The issue clearly isn't fixed, I'm LIVID!! Been trying since 9.30 online and had every error message under the sun. Buying for a group of 13 and starting to think we won't get the option of sitting together, we'll be lucky to get seats at all at this rate!

Couldn't they outsource staff for events like this? How does Ticketmaster cope when there's tickets on sale for concerts?

I got tickets for Blur at the Barrowlands last year through a company called AXS. Never used them before but it was quite a pleasant experience. You logged on and were put in a waiting room at which point you were allowed to enter then buy tickets. All very polite and stress free. No doubt similar to Ticketmaster (who I've used numerous times) but just seemed to be a better experience.

Off tangent but it annoys me when Ticketmaster asks you what tickets do you want for gigs (standing, premium seats, balcony, etc) only for you to pick them and for them to turn aroudn and tell them they're not available. Why did you offer them in the first place?!?!

Rant over

@hibs.net private member Sprouleflyer's Avatar
    Here's a thought, release more ****** sections!!!!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    It's working now but appears to only offer single seats!

I'm going to dreaming of ever decreasing grey circles tonight.

I know I'll get tickets eventually but that's not the point. Fans try to buy early today to get seats in areas they prefer to be. I prefer the South stand but at this rate will be lucky to find a section that isn't on a compass.
    Last edited by hibby6270; 04-05-2016 at 12:28 PM.

Disgraceful hibs and simply not good enough!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    It took me longer to get tickets that it does to play a match, plus extra time and penalties.

Get this sorted Hibs..

Promising Youngster BoltonHibernian's Avatar
    Can't get two tickets on any of the sections it's offering me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats four hours online and no tickets.
    And still no more sections released.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member Monktonhall 7's Avatar
    Same here. Surely that can't be possible on day 1, when it's only open to ST holders.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    So, Ticketmaster can handle Take That stadium World tours but canny handle 6000 Hibs ST holders?

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Disgraceful hibs and simply not good enough!!

FFS Stubbs - what do you do in training all week???

Quote Originally Posted by ehf View Post
    FFS Stubbs - what do you do in training all week???
    😂😂

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Block F3 appears to have just been released.

Been trying unsuccessfully to get 6 tickets in F1 or F2 for the past hour and ive logged out and back in again and F3 has come up as an option and managed to get 6 seats together.

We were told after the last meltdown it won't happen again. Same old story and it's laughable how amateur it all is.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    In a situation like this surely all blocks are available? makes no sense at all to limit the choice of seating.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    We were told after the last meltdown it won't happen again. Same old story and it's laughable how amateur it all is.
    And they wonder why there is a 3 hour wait at ER at moment. Today was the worst experience online I have had went from no seats to good seats to getting kicked out, only by chance I tried on my phone and had it all done in 10 mins with seats that were not available on my pc.

Next time it will be ER for me just don't have faith in system anymore
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

I got sorted in F3 on the phone. Not my first choice and frustrating after having seats in D4 in my basket. Twice. I'm really just glad I'll be there but Hibs really need to have a serious think about continuing with Ticketmaster. The old paper system worked better than this.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

2 or 3 hours I've been at Easter Rd. since 09:00 and am still at least an hour away from getting served!!!!?!?

2 tickets bought online in D5 after ten minutes faffing about. Not the section I wanted but after reading the above posts I decided just to take what I was offered!

A lot of this nonsense would be avoided if we didn't have a National Stadium where a large percentage of the seats are at a crap angle and miles from the pitch.

There would be no need to sit frantically punching into your keyboard at 10am for the next 4 hours if we had a ground that held at least 60,000 people, all in seats that had a decent view of the pitch.

Too much to ask?

@hibs.net private member
    This is beyond a joke.

Online is virtually impossible.

Finally get through on phone after 90 odd attempts only to be told there's available in north or south and could only give me 3's in the east.

I need 37 they don't all need to be together but we do have kids in our party so need to keep them close.

Surely the north and south stands can't have sold out, bar single seats, already!?

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    Online at 9:30 and got my 12 tickets at 14:30 and even then had to get them in 3 groups despite having them all together, assigned and in the basket on FOUR separate occasions online and once more over the phone.

The best bit was that when they wouldn't go through the guy on the phone just told me he didn't know why and couldn't help me any further and couldn't even suggest what I should do next. Unbelievable stuff.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    A lot of this nonsense would be avoided if we didn't have a National Stadium where a large percentage of the seats are at a crap angle and miles from the pitch.

There would be no need to sit frantically punching into your keyboard at 10am for the next 4 hours if we had a ground that held at least 60,000 people, all in seats that had a decent view of the pitch.

Too much to ask?
    Absolutely right. Shambles of a stadium.

@hibs.net private member
    I got 8 seats together in F4. Wanted the South upper nothing available so I was happy take the 8 seats I got. Took less than 10 minutes online.
    Last edited by lucky; 04-05-2016 at 02:30 PM.

I'm not a season ticket holder this year but I do feel for those that were trying today. I've had similar problems trying to get Hibs tickets on many occasions.

Why it's like this time, after time, after time is beyond me. I have no doubt whatsoever that the rest of us will have the same problems next Thursday.

@hibs.net private member
    System is working fine now. Obviously too many trying at the one time and ticket master can't cope.