hibs.net Messageboard

Young Hibs Fan Required

Hi Guys,

The Forth 1 newsroom team are working on their coverage for the build up to the Cup Final and are looking to interview a young Hibs fan (under 18) who has NEVER been to a Cup Final before.....if you know someone who fancies hearing themselves on the radio as we build up to Hampden can you email: andrew.murray@radioforth.com

This isn't a wind up by the way we do genuinely have an Andy Murray in the newsroom!!!!

Cheers team!!!

GGTTH

Grant

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Gettin' Auld's Avatar
    As we were in a cup final just a few weeks ago, i'm not surprised that you're struggling to find someone. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin' Auld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As we were in a cup final just a few weeks ago, i'm not surprised that you're struggling to find someone. ;)

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin' Auld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My sons never been to a cup final, went to the semi against Falkirk and the in fighting with the fans put him off for a lifetime - I've bribed him to come to the final with me because his brothers away.

He won't be much help to you Mr Pants, he's too shy :)

My youngest is now 19 and this will be his seventh final with only one trophy If you want to change the subject to who is a jinx for Hibs at Hampden I'm sure he'd oblige