hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

Season ticket renewals and getting a 2nd cup final ticket

renewed my season ticket yesterday. How do I know it's recognised to allow me to get the 2 cup final tickets as per below. Shows on the transaction history but no loyalty points as yet.
    Extract from clubs news below but not 100% clear and can't get through to ticket office.

Wave categories

Please note that the system can take up to 24 hours to recognise any purchases made. We would recommend that supporters check their accounts early in advance of the tickets going on sale to ensure they have the appropriate access and up-to-date details.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Loyalty points aren't being awarded for season tickets whilst they review the scheme.

If it's in your purchase history you'll be fine.

If you go into e-ticketing, then look at find/renew season ticket, it should show details for 2016/2017

First Team Breakthrough
    Cheers guys. Season definitely showing as renewed so
    Fingers crossed should be ok. As you know the on line ticketing doesn't always work as we expect !!!!!

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    i took the payment plan option and bought 3 season tickets away back in March but in the etickiting on history their is no record of me purchasing anything Ive had the 40 odd quid taken out my account so my application has worked..Also how do you find out what your client ref number is ?

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i took the payment plan option and bought 3 season tickets away back in March but in the etickiting on history their is no record of me purchasing anything Ive had the 40 odd quid taken out my account so my application has worked..Also how do you find out what your client ref number is ?
    On the eticketing screen, once you login the client ref is next to your name in the top RHS of the screen.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by vince1973 View Post
    On the eticketing screen, once you login the client ref is next to your name in the top RHS of the screen.
    Ahh just saw that mate cheers BUT it has 6 numbers..Arent client ref numbers ment to be 5 numbers ?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Ahh just saw that mate cheers BUT it has 6 numbers..Arent client ref numbers ment to be 5 numbers ?
    Mine is 6 but first is a zero, just leaving room for expansion!

Quote Originally Posted by hibee View Post
    Mine is 6 but first is a zero, just leaving room for expansion!

Perfect

@hibs.net private member Cool_Hand_Luke's Avatar
    I've had something called 'Cup Final Both' added to my account today...so i'm hoping that means i'm entitled to the 2 tickets?

Wee quick question here.. I purchased 3 season tickets for next season for me and my 2 kids but i only have ONE client reference number, Surely i'm still entitled to get 3 cup final tickets ?

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Wee quick question here.. I purchased 3 season tickets for next season for me and my 2 kids but i only have ONE client reference number, Surely i'm still entitled to get 3 cup final tickets ?
    They will have client references also. You can add them to your network to make sure you can assign the tickets for them also. Check your transaction history (you get to it by clicking in your name - top right of screen after logging in and then account history). When you purchased the season tickets it will show their names and client numbers on it. The client numbers and surname will allow you to add them to your network so you can assign them when purchasing. Much better to do this before tomorrow.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool_Hand_Luke View Post
    I've had something called 'Cup Final Both' added to my account today...so i'm hoping that means i'm entitled to the 2 tickets?
    Me too. Certainly looks like the indicator for 2 ticket allocation tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    They will have client references also. You can add them to your network to make sure you can assign the tickets for them also. Check your transaction history (you get to it by clicking in your name - top right of screen after logging in and then account history). When you purchased the season tickets it will show their names and client numbers on it. The client numbers and surname will allow you to add them to your network so you can assign them when purchasing. Much better to do this before tomorrow.

Just done that Jim, Checked purchase history and it has my name 3 times with the same Client ref number

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    You need to get your kids allocated their own client ref number or you will only be allowed to purchase one ticket.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Just done that Jim, Checked purchase history and it has my name 3 times with the same Client ref number
    Dont understand that I buy my sons season and he has his own name and client reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    You need to get your kids allocated their own client ref number or you will only be allowed to purchase one ticket.

My lad has a client ref number cause i registered him to buy a ticket v Morton a few months back..Do i need to register my daughter as well then ?

My lad has a client ref number cause i registered him to buy a ticket v Morton a few months back..Do i need to register my daughter as well then ?
    Yes mate you do. And then get them both in your network so you can purchase all three and allocate to them or you wont be allowed to buy them.
    Last edited by Scouse Hibee; 03-05-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Yes mate you do. And then get them both in your network so you can purchase all three and allocate to them or you wont be allowed to buy them.

Getting this message, Nightmare !

Sorry, at the current time you are not able to register a new client.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Dont understand that I buy my sons season and he has his own name and client reference.
    They will have them they just haven't been registered on eticketing yet.

That's a failsafe because of final tickets need to phone TO.
    Last edited by Scouse Hibee; 03-05-2016 at 03:42 PM.

@hibs.net private member HibeeMassive's Avatar

That'll be the anti-hun filter kicking in (not aimed at you, obviously, but in general to stop them just signing up as new members for wave 2 tickets)

As others have said though, you will need their own client ref's to be linked to their ST's for additional tickets unfortunately. Hopefully you get it sorted!

I was trying to get the DD sorted for renewing season tickets, the form was completed for zebra finance and seemed to go through ok. Season tickets still showing and I can add them to basket, showing as offered just not certain these have gone thru.....Once completed how quickly does the email come thru from zebra and what does it show next to the season tickets online??

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gegs70 View Post
    I was trying to get the DD sorted for renewing season tickets, the form was completed for zebra finance and seemed to go through ok. Season tickets still showing and I can add them to basket, showing as offered just not certain these have gone thru.....Once completed how quickly does the email come thru from zebra and what does it show next to the season tickets online??
    I did the same but no zebra email arrived so I phoned the TO who were very helpful and sorted my problem out...if things work with Zebra, you get an almost email and a 4 digit pin to activate Your Zebra account, if you haven't received this yet, I'd say you'd need phone the TO.

Almost guaranteed to be a stupid question here but, I renewed last week online so I assume that I'm entitled to 2 tickets today?

And also, my mate had a half season ticket this season and he renewed, is he entitled to two as well? And with half season tickets do new cards get sent in the post or is it just the half one he'd keep using for next season?

cheers

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    Almost guaranteed to be a stupid question here but, I renewed last week online so I assume that I'm entitled to 2 tickets today?

And also, my mate had a half season ticket this season and he renewed, is he entitled to two as well? And with half season tickets do new cards get sent in the post or is it just the half one he'd keep using for next season?

cheers
    Yes both should get two tickets and usually everyone gets a new card sent out before the start of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by hibee View Post
    Yes both should get two tickets and usually everyone gets a new card sent out before the start of the season.

Cheers mate

For any recent purchase of season tickets, checking if it has gone through is easy. There is a tab called season tickets on the front page, click on it and check the status. It should show as 2016/17 current.

Hope this helps.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Euan88
    I'm struggling here...

I bought my new ST yesterday and expected it to take a while - I checked at lunch today: "you do not have the correct privileges..."

So I thought I'd be patient and leave it till after work/tonight: "you do not have the correct privileges..."

I've tried all the tips from earlier in this thread and my ST seems to have gone through fine and is showing as 'current' for 2016/17.

Can anyone help?