hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Hibs tv videos

Hibs tv videos

Could anyone tell me how long it takes for matches to be put on the hibs tv site?
    I'm thinking of trying to avoid listening so as to watch it without knowing the score, although 5 mins before I'll probably login and listen :-).

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Callum7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rotherhamrob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could anyone tell me how long it takes for matches to be put on the hibs tv site?
    I'm thinking of trying to avoid listening so as to watch it without knowing the score, although 5 mins before I'll probably login and listen :-).
    Matches get put up at midnight on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum7 View Post
    Matches get put up at midnight on the day.
    Cheers, now the question is can I resist?

Quote Originally Posted by rotherhamrob View Post
    Reminds me of the Likely Lads when they went all day without knowing the score between England and Hungary (I think) only to find out when sat down to watch the highlights that it had been cancelled. . It was of course a bit easier back in the 70's with no internet.

This is what I do on working days. It's after midnight UK time when I get home so I just turn off my phone and don't check web while in work.

Only downside for away days is the lack of commentary can make it quite tough to stay focused on the non crucial games. Well, not just commentary but no crowd sound either.

Shouldn't be a problem for weds.

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Reminds me of the Likely Lads when they went all day without knowing the score between England and Hungary (I think) only to find out when sat down to watch the highlights that it had been cancelled. . It was of course a bit easier back in the 70's with no internet.

That was a good episode that one 😁

Giving our age away tho 😕

Wednesday sadly being a non televised away match will probably see just goal highlights added. But Saturdays match would have the full match up online at midnight as per usual I would imagine?