hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hearts Biggest Game of the Season

Even if this isn't our biggest game this season, judging by the tension release from Yams online to Cummings penalty miss, it's certainly their biggest.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Why are you watching the game with a bunch of Yams?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even if this isn't our biggest game this season, judging by the tension release from Yams online to Cummings penalty miss, it's certainly their biggest.
    I've stopped bothering about what the Jambos and BBC pundits say, because I find it hard to defend our shortcomings

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    I've stopped bothering about what the Jambos and BBC pundits say, because I find it hard to defend our short Cummings

Fixed that for you.

......is now May 21st.

You can smell them on here as guests...

**** off ya cheating tramps!....

Hibs will need to play much better in the final, no matter which of the pair of them they play.

Still, they are in the final and have got another chance of winning it. Until then, the Yams will be s******* themselves in case we do.

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    GIFUY ya f'n YAM roasters another final to look forward to.

Last edited by Booked4Being-Ugly; 16-04-2016 at 02:38 PM.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post

very true boab

I don't know why all the slagging about their biggest game of the season. Don't forget that they have their own Europa game to look forward to, away to Borganis in Muervestan.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ahibby View Post
    I don't know why all the slagging about their biggest game of the season. Don't forget that they have their own Europa game to look forward to, away to Borganis in Muervestan.
    Is that before May 21, or just after?

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Lots of chat from them on Twitter before the game and after the penalty miss. Very quiet now though. Absolutely cacking themselves at this point.

Keeps their season going. They are nothing without Hibs

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Keeps their season going. They are nothing without Hibs

NEVER a truer word said/written mate, to say they are infatuated with everything Hibs is an understatement.

Oh, for any of you puddle-drinkers looking in, GIRFUY

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    They are obsessed with Hibs. They cant have a go at the result so its the performance. The performance doesnt matter in cup ties we all know that so they have a go at the crowd size. ****ing obsessed. WE actually define who they are.

Left by mutual consent!
    Feeling Goooooooooooooooood to be a Hi bee tonight. Bring on the Cup Final!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss

Can't wait to bring home the silverware yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post

......is now May 21st.
    Aint that a fact

Left by mutual consent!
    Am stuck in hospital just now so had to watch on TV, along with 2 Jambos - I can confirm that what the average-Jambo sees on the pitch bears no resemblance whatsoever to reality !. Goes part of the way in explaining how they slaver urine about the 'famous' in ways that, again, bears no resemblance to reality whatsoever !

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Am stuck in hospital just now so had to watch on TV, along with 2 Jambos - I can confirm that what the average-Jambo sees on the pitch bears no resemblance whatsoever to reality !. Goes part of the way in explaining how they slaver urine about the 'famous' in ways that, again, bears no resemblance to reality whatsoever !
    On a serious note sorry you're not well. Humour might help so I wish you a speedy recovery from having to be stuck in a room with two of them at the same time

In their jambo heads, Hibs losing is more important than their lot winning! Fact.
    We really do define them.
    Their happiness depends on a negative Hibs result.
    Their discomfort and pain has now been ratched up a knot and they will not be able to relax until after the Scottish cup final.
    Oh the joy of it all.

Left by mutual consent!
    They'll be watching the final with dread!

This is the year folks!

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeling Gooooooooooooooooooooood!

This is it!

Listen they are more worried about Hibs lifting the Scottish than they are about finishing 2nd or 3rd. They call us the 'wee team' like a school bully calls out how inferior his classmates are when really they all know he's a prick.

Hearts are and always will be the **** of the earth, they can all go **** themselves the smelly fat red faced pricks, with their pished stained jeans.

End of the day, Hibs are in ANOTHER final and their season depends on our result the sad weirdo ****s!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Listen they are more worried about Hibs lifting the Scottish than they are about finishing 2nd or 3rd. They call us the 'wee team' like a school bully calls out how inferior his classmates are when really they all know he's a prick.

Hearts are and always will be the **** of the earth, they can all go **** themselves the smelly fat red faced pricks, with their pished stained jeans.

End of the day, Hibs are in ANOTHER final and their season depends on our result the sad weirdo ****s!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post

...and we knocked them out en route.
    They had their chance (nil2 and all that hehe)
    Must be painful :)

Who cares, **** the yams.

Seven threads on Hibs on first page of kickback. Didn't look any further but shows the huge obsession they have with us. I didn't even realise they didn't have a game today and the only games I've watched of them were the two Scottish cup games. There were 858 replies on the semi final thread which is scary. To be fair a few posters have said that too many hertz fans are obsessed with us but they are small minority. They are a very strange bunch at the pbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
    Seven threads on Hibs on first page of kickback. Didn't look any further but shows the huge obsession they have with us. I didn't even realise they didn't have a game today and the only games I've watched of them were the two Scottish cup games. There were 858 replies on the semi final thread which is scary. To be fair a few posters have said that too many hertz fans are obsessed with us but they are small minority. They are a very strange bunch at the pbs.
    A few of them have decided to have a carry on over here by the looks of things.

They're bored, have nothing better to do and seriously think we're going to win the Scottish cup so it's to be expected.

They stick out like a sore thumb though.

I'm not fussed about Hearts or anyone else. im a Hibs fan and my concern is Hibernian football club and their pursuit of promotion back to the top league and the Scottish cups final.

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Request a side room, they will have to do a deep cleanse in the ward

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    They are obsessed with Hibs. They cant have a go at the result so its the performance. The performance doesnt matter in cup ties we all know that so they have a go at the crowd size. ****ing obsessed. WE actually define who they are.
    This is a little ironic is it not? Saying they're obsessed with us on a thread about Hearts on Hibs.net on a day where we've made the cup final.

Yes, they are obsessed with us but not anymore than we are with them.