hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

Current situation as I see it.

Well here we are yet again nothing new The Mad Hibee Rollercoaster. If there is one thing you can't say about Hibs as a club and team we are never boring. My beloved Hibs take you to the mad heights of ecstacy and down to the deep deapths of despair. The current situation as I see things has not changed that much despite the bad run we are on. League cup runners up 50/50 chance of Scottish cup Final AGAIN with an outside chance of glory and for the league itself we are certainly capable of winning ALL our remaining game. Difficult I know but certainly possible. Confidence is certainly low and fragile at this time but another victory over a struggling Dundee Utd will see us in another cup final and still the opportunity of promotion. As for Alan Stubbs I feel he is a good Man Manager and he talks a good game but he struggles to install confidence in the playing Staff and is unable to change things on the park when we are under pressure. We definitely require a Good Man Manager with a ruthless streak to kick buts when required. As I said it's never boring supporting the Hibees.
    Last edited by Wellbankhibby; 13-04-2016 at 03:31 PM. Reason: error

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Wellbankhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well here we are yet again nothing new The Mad Hibee Rollercoaster. If there is one thing you can't say about Hibs as a club and team we are never boring. My beloved Hibs take you to the mad heights of ecstacy and down to the deep deapths of despair. The current situation as I see things has not changed that much despite the bad run we are on. League cup runners up 50/50 chance of Scottish cup Final AGAIN with an outside chance of glory and for the league itself we are certainly capable of winning ALL our remaining game. Difficult I know but certainly possible. Confidence is certainly low and fragile at this time but another victory over a struggling Dundee Utd will see us in another cup final and still the opportunity of promotion. As for Alan Stubbs I feel he is a good Man Manager and he talks a good game but he struggles to install confidence in the playing Staff and is unable to change things on the park when we are under pressure. We definitely require a Good Man Manager with a ruthless streak to kick buts when required. As I said it's never boring supporting the Hibees.

Good post Wellbankhibby
    I'm gutted but staying positive, let's stick together brother's and sister's. GGTTH

First Team Breakthrough
    Totally agree. Its not the level of player but a confidence problem.