hibs.net Messageboard

Hibs v falkirk plan b

Just back from game soaked through.
    So we finally get a plan B from AS, take off man of the match and of course John McGinn as well...then despite being two up with 4 mins to go defend at 18 yard line, nonsense tactics!!
    this team looked to have lost belief in the will to win as we clearly saw after Falkirk went down to 10 men,we did the opposite of what we should have done, stretch them on the wings use the extra space.. look for the ball basic stuff!!!At the very least keep hold of it for 4 minutes!!!and I read they were going back to basics..hmm.
    AS has to win promotion or he must go ,already players mention pre match finish 3rd or 4th is not the end of the world...what about pride...
    booed off yet again.
    what is the plan B for Saturday?
    another shocker...even with gifted goal and soft penalty we still don't believe..what will it take?
    This is getting all too familiar...for those who have seen Hibs in past 2/3 seasons...

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by familyman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So we finally get a plan B from AS, take off man of the match and of course John McGinn as well...then despite being two up with 4 mins to go defend at 18 yard line, nonsense tactics!!
    this team looked to have lost belief in the will to win as we clearly saw after Falkirk went down to 10 men,we did the opposite of what we should have done, stretch them on the wings use the extra space.. look for the ball basic stuff!!!At the very least keep hold of it for 4 minutes!!!and I read they were going back to basics..hmm.
    AS has to win promotion or he must go ,already players mention pre match finish 3rd or 4th is not the end of the world...what about pride...
    booed off yet again.
    another shocker...even with gifted goal and soft penalty we still don't believe..what will it take?
    This is getting all too familiar...for those who have seen Hibs in past 2/3 seasons...
    I don't for one second believe that Alan Stubbs could have imagined his entire team failing to do the professional basics and see out the game comfortably. Nothing Stubbs could have said or done should have led to the collapse we witnessed in those last few minutes. His players let him and we fans down big time...AGAIN!

First Team Breakthrough chasitup's Avatar
    booed off yet again.
    Bartley was walking a tightrope already on a booking and with that useless referee I thought he was lucky to stay on.

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Bartley was struggling big time, mcgregor signalled to the bench that he needed subbed

@hibs.net private member 500miles's Avatar
    Bartley and McGinn wouldn't have done anything about straightforward balls into the box. Plus, the pair had been booked, and we were two goals up to 10 men. 99/100, you protect the booked players, and put players in who are allowed to make a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by hibhibhurray View Post
    I don't for one second believe that Alan Stubbs could have imagined his entire team failing to do the professional basics and see out the game comfortably. Nothing Stubbs could have said or done should have led to the collapse we witnessed in those last few minutes. His players let him and we fans down big time...AGAIN!
    Totally agree.

@hibs.net private member
    I'm just praying that we can get El Alagui fit for the play offs, both from an attacking and defensive perspective.

First Team Breakthrough
    That was not the fault of Stubbs

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EllChrisso PSN ID: EllChrisso
    booed off yet again.
    It's all too familiar for my support of 27 years, nevermind 2/3 games