hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We're Done

We're Done

We are finished this season, Stubbs can say whatever he likes but we all know we are right back to where we were in terms of the same old problems and being viewed as a soft touch. You would have to be the most optimistic happy clapper to feel we have any realistic chance of beating Falkirk over 2 legs never mind the SPL team. It's all so depressing from a season that promised so much but has just fallen off a cliff.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Who's out of contract at the end of this season?

Pissed off big time!!!!

Just when you think it can't get any worse.

Loser players, loser club. Has been for years now. Laughing stock of Scottish football.

Left by mutual consent!
    Whoever or whatever's behind this horrendous and shameful run, has just driven another nail into the coffin, tonight !!
    Dunno what's worse - the bad run or, as a supporter, being associated with something that has 'COWARDICE' running through it !

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Loser players, loser club. Has been for years now. Laughing stock of Scottish football.
    What I dont understand, is why Hearts hate Hibs. Gotta be the best 'rivals' in the world.

Pathetic football club that is rotten for too long. Can we spend like ****, go bust anf start again?

@hibs.net private member
    That Irish gypsey must have been mega pissed off at us when we took that harp off.

How the f. could that have happened?

Disgusted again.

Cause of work only had text commentary in first half before watching second half . Just before we got our second I predicted we`d lose 2 v 3 . Hibs TV commentator said we were " cruising " at 2 v 0 after 80 minutes but last season we were cruising at 3 v 1 ( Boyle sitter with Falkirk demoralised ) and it finished 3 v 3 and almost 3 v 4 and we all know about semi at Hampden . Even if we`d won tonight , I wouldn`t have expected us to finish second ( though at 2 v 0 goal difference was beginning to look a lot better ) but hopefully psychologically result won`t affect us on Saturday . From what I saw Cummings got the goals but Stokes and Fyvie were way above all the rest . Saturday is a massive game like any semi final but a win would mean chance of winning cup and positive vibes for final league games .

Blog Entries
    A two nil defeat tonight would almost have been easier to accept than that spectacular capitulation ...................... Scunnered with a team I've supported for nearly sixty years.

Left by mutual consent! AL-Qaholik's Avatar
    Absolute laughing stock. F***ing shameful.

Must agree i think stubbs will fancy walking before pushed and a mutual termination will be coming end of season regardless of league or cups.

I think it's time for stubbsy to get the ****

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

What can Stubbs say,anything he says is just gonna sound stupid !!

Bring in the development squad defence.

Quote Originally Posted by alihibs1 View Post
    I think it's time for stubbsy to get the ****

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    So what's the answer? Get a team of 6ft 4 bruisers, kick teams of the park and win 1-0. Then we can all complain that we are not playing the 'Hibs Way'. Aaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HibsMax
    WTF!?!?! I'm working but had the game on until half time. Winning 1-0. Join a conference call, leap back online after and see we drew 2-2? :(

Bring in the development squad defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Greencore View Post
    That Irish gypsey must have been mega pissed off at us when we took that harp off.
    I was wondering when the Hibs curse would come up again!
    It really does feel like a wee green gremlin is sitting on the rooftop of one of our stands waiting for the right moment to sprinkle his evil dust, just when the club and its supporters are salivating at the prospect of victory.

A 2-0 defeat would have been better. Now every team Hibs play will think they still have a chance with 3 mins to play, irrespective of the scoreline. And Hibs will be ****ting themselves, expecting the inevitable.

Stubbs stopped this kind of stuff for a while but the old Hibs affliction is back again. Been the case for years. No characters, no leaders, soft touches, no resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by hibhibhurray View Post
    It really does feel like a wee green gremlin is sitting on the rooftop of one of our stands waiting for the right moment to sprinkle his evil dust, just when the club and its supporters are salivating at the prospect of victory.
    No curse, just the manager and players not good enough, there was no curse when we came up with Mcleish just some class players that strolled the league

Quote Originally Posted by thebausburst View Post
    We are finished this season, Stubbs can say whatever he likes but we all know we are right back to where we were in terms of the same old problems and being viewed as a soft touch. You would have to be the most optimistic happy clapper to feel we have any realistic chance of beating Falkirk over 2 legs never mind the SPL team. It's all so depressing from a season that promised so much but has just fallen off a cliff.
    Get what you are saying but the bit in bold is utter nonsense.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    That's bang on but you'll get shot down or banned on here for that way of thinking..

Total bottle merchants, losers from top to bottom

@hibs.net private member
    True, couldn't disagree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fogzie View Post
    So what's the answer? Get a team of 6ft 4 bruisers, kick teams of the park and win 1-0. Then we can all complain that we are not playing the 'Hibs Way'. Aaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh.
    Yes

Hearts did it this way to get them out the league - simples.

Meanwhile Hibs faf about and try to pass the ball into the net.

Hertz are cheating bassas and always will be the club with no shame but I tell you what, they were far smarter about what they had to do than Stubbs and Co have been to get out of this league.

We're well and truly ****** with this management team.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Get what you are saying but the bit in bold is utter nonsense.
    Why? When have we shown we can beat them recently? With all the games, injured/exhausted players, complete lack of confidence, I expect we'd struggle....

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    With Hibs and this curse perhaps we need to get an exorcist to get rid of all gremlins and imp that may be at ER. They can go to the NEIGHBOURS and give them bother. I wonder if AS being HC is asking too much of him at this time. If that is the case I would bring back the HC who won us the last cup.

Odds in a last minute defeat this saturday? Never seen such a turnaround in a Hibs team this quickly? From a really good side to a nervous shambles. Has to be a reason?

Past caring now, they never fail to **** it....not just now and again but all of the time, championship football next year, still renewed though, guess i'm the bigger mug!!