hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doncaster

@hibs.net private member

Doncaster

I'd nearly forgotten about him but then he comes out again with some utter guff now his beloved club have been promoted again:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35979886

Some of his comments in there are embarrassing nonsense of the highest order and proof more than anything that this guy has no interest in the game in this country, he just cares about the OF.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Ar$ehole.

Doncaster, not you.

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    Showing his true colours

@hibs.net private member
    He deserves the sack just for this vomit inducing statement:

Instead, Doncaster's preference is to look forward "in the better interests of the game to celebrate what will be a stronger commercially focused top flight with Rangers back in it".

Coaching Staff
    Mr Armaggedon.

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Doncaster is a welt.

Mikey Stewart talking sense again saying Scottish Football isn't just Glasgow

I've got very little interest in Scottish football at all anymore. Hibs are offering a pathetic performance in getting out of the second tier and once again the top tier just simply about the OF again. The way the media and everyone else has drooled over the huns last few days in particular has show it up for what it was.

Why continue to support it?

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    does this mean armageddon is over, thank the lord we all survived

He sat with his thumb up his arse with no sponsor for the league or scottish cup and just counted down the days until that lot were back. Now trying to paint a pretty picture. Absolute balloon.

Left by mutual consent!
    Don't know why people are shocked at 'Donkey Doncaster's latest verbal keech - he and all the other s**m at the GFA will be celebrating like there's no tomorrow !
    As far as they're concerned, everything's back to normal - the game totally run for and by the 'Old S**m' !!. Once again, the decent supporters can look forward to a future of bending over and taking it - they're just there to supply the 'Ugly Sisters' with meaningless games until every 'BIGOT-FEST' is now back on for at least 4 games a season !!
    Last edited by Deansy; 07-04-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicho87 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He sat with his thumb up his arse with no sponsor for the league or scottish cup and just counted down the days until that lot were back. Now trying to paint a pretty picture. Absolute balloon.
    He did muster up some activity, panickingly raising the reconstruction issue when Sevco looked as if they might not do the business, but all is now well and normal order is restored for the foreseeable future. Rangers are dead, long live Rangers.

It makes me sick thats 3 years ago our games in crisis. Our national team has missed a tournament again with an increased amount of teams able to qualify. We have gone with out sponsors as i mentioned and suddenly one day after that bunch are promoted, we're back to being in a fantastic league. He shows how nieve and generally daft our game is that he believes that four old firm games a season cover the respect for our national game. Get someone in who knows what there doing, oh and scottish!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jimmy View Post
    I've got very little interest in Scottish football at all anymore. Hibs are offering a pathetic performance in getting out of the second tier and once again the top tier just simply about the OF again. The way the media and everyone else has drooled over the huns last few days in particular has show it up for what it was.

Words ****ing well fail me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neil7908 View Post
    I'd nearly forgotten about him but then he comes out again with some utter guff now his beloved club have been promoted again:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35979886

Some of his comments in there are embarrassing nonsense of the highest order and proof more than anything that this guy has no interest in the game in this country, he just cares about the OF.
    The funny thing also is that the bbc said that the rangers beat dunfermline to win the league!

No vision, no original thinking, no clue ...... Doncaster summed up.

Lets rename our leagues in an embarrassing copycat version of England ... brilliant!!!

Lets re jig the league cup into a format that gives our teams next to no close season and was binned 30 years ago because it didn't work, and laughably dress it up as some half assed experiment with summer football ... genius!!!

Lets ignore calls that have gone on for years from the vast majority of folk who actually pay to watch Scottish football to increase the size of the top division ... superb!!!

But lets not worry about all that .... SEVCO have made the top flight, we're all saved.

He makes me want to vomit reading that pure sychophantic,out of touch, factually innacurate pish.

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    I don't suppose anyone has done an analysis of crowds in the 4 divisions while there was no Rangers in the top division to confirm his
    There's no question that the absence of Rangers from the top flight hurt attendances at some of the clubs.
    I assume he means Celtc's attendances.
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Fleece View Post
    I don't suppose anyone has done an analysis of crowds in the 4 divisions while there was no Rangers in the top division to confirm his

I assume he means Celtc's attendances.
    Everybody knows that there are only two clubs in Scotland (unless you count their concubines).

Because we want to so there.

@hibs.net private member

I would say that I have an interest in Hibs but not Scottish football. I never watch a game in Scotland if we aren't playing. Have had zero interest in the SPL or any teams in it whist we aren't competing.

So I support the club but not the structure of the game in this country

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I'm with Just Jimmy on his diminishing interest in Scottish football. There was a time I used to be concerned with Hearts' affairs and take great delight at any of their defeats and unfortunate predicament, but honestly don't care enough about them, Rangers, Celtic, Neil Doncaster etc anymore. Still love Hibs - it's far more than just football to me - and any interest I have in football these days is a tunnel visioned one with Hibs.
    Didn't bother opening the link so no idea what Doncaster is saying, but I can guess alright.
    Last edited by Carheenlea; 07-04-2016 at 08:06 AM.

That clown Doncaster is on at least 200k a year ! how this was allowed to happen is beyond me, he couldnae run a corner shop !

Quote Originally Posted by neil7908 View Post
    I would say that I have an interest in Hibs but not Scottish football. I never watch a game in Scotland if we aren't playing. Have had zero interest in the SPL or any teams in it whist we aren't competing.

So I support the club but not the structure of the game in this country
    I've gone further in the past and said that I support Hibs but I don't really support football anymore and I stand by that. It bores me. If Hibs disappeared tomorrow I doubt I'd attend another game in the forseeable future.

I read about and hear people waxing lyrical about how great certain teams, competitions, players etc are but it all just does nothing for me. Hibs are different as they are a part of who I am and take up a huge part of my life, as of the rest I couldn't care less.

Deary me

First Team Breakthrough
    The guy is a complete idiot if he seriously thinks that the huns promotion will save Scottish football.

Maybe if all the other clubs had shown a bit more ambition and grabbed the opportunity that Rangers absence offered Doncaster wouldn't have been able to claim that the top League needed Rangers at all. Instead of the two horse race we all moaned about, apart from this season, we had a one horse race. Celtic went in to limp mode and cut costs ( and therefore standards) and still won the last few titles easily. Aberdeen might still manage to get over the line but only because the worst Celtic team I have ever seen were allowed to relax due to the complacency of the rest of us.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member

Whilst March was poor for Hibs fans we still got to a national cup final. Apri/May, play offs and a semi of the cup, with a chance to get to yet another final. The only way we will ever win the SC is being in the final. Plenty there for me to support. As for Scottish football, it's the most watched league in Europe per head of population. Your as bad as Doncaster, you've chosen to come on this board and talk down our game

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Whilst March was poor for Hibs fans we still got to a national cup final. Apri/May, play offs and a semi of the cup, with a chance to get to yet another final. The only way we will ever win the SC is being in the final. Plenty there for me to support. As for Scottish football, it's the most watched league in Europe per head of population. Your as bad as Doncaster, you've chosen to come on this board and talk down our game
    It's his opinion and his prerogative, fair play to him.

My interest in Scottish football has increased since Rangers disappeared from the top flight. I am genuinely interested in the state of the game, the national side and almost all of the other teams. I've even developed a greater interest in the Scottish lower leagues.

Celtic and Rangers bore the tits off me - I have no interest in either club or the utterly tedious bun fights that occur between them from time to time so the "return" of Rangers is of little interest to me.

I got really into the football this season because I thought we had a very decent chance to stop the "Rangers return" happening, or at the very least make it very difficult for them. It is of huge disappointment to me that we've failed.

When we were in the top league with Rangers and Celtic I was pretty much only interested in Hibs and I'll probably drift back to being that way again.

I've totally lost interest in the Champions League which has lost its sparkle. The same teams creating a closed shop whilst they compete for the same competition, dripping with cash that inflate egotistical twat players egos even further whilst stopping clubs like ours from selling our own "product". I haven't watched a game or even shown a passing interest in that competition this season.

I'm really into the EPL this year but only because I've ben sucked in by the Leicester story. When it goes back to normal next year I'll probably not show any interest beyond any club I have a bet on.

Saw it and nearly punched the TV, what a fawning erchie he really is, only the problem here is pounds signs and never mind the cheating they did, almost mirrors the yams situation.