hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: I have a dream.

Coaching Staff

I have a dream.

Like Martin Luther King, I have a dream.

Hibs secure 2nd place in the championship pipping Falkirk.

Dundee Utd are relegated and Killie pip Hamilton to put them in the play off place.

Falkirk beat Raith and face Hibs in Championship play off, Hibs win easily.

Hibs face Hamilton in play off final with the 2nd leg at ER.

Hibs win play off and win promotion to Premier League, Hamilton are relegated following the 2nd leg victory at ER,

Hibs parade the Scottish Cup having previously defeated the rangers at Hampden Park.

ER resounds to Sunshine on Leith.

I have a dream. Karma.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Callum7's Avatar
    One problem with your dream. The second leg will be played at Hamiltons stadium

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a dream

@hibs.net private member Callum7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    It's a dream
    So it won't come true...

@hibs.net private member Arch Stanton's Avatar
    Indeed.

But, apart from that it's all actually feasible!

But the exact opposite is also on the cards - no promotion and no cup - it's a big big drama we are all hooked into, isn't it? I can't wait!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Like Martin Luther King, I have a dream.

Hibs secure 2nd place in the championship pipping Falkirk.

Dundee Utd are relegated and Killie pip Hamilton to put them in the play off place.

Falkirk beat Raith and face Hibs in Championship play off, Hibs win easily.

Hibs face Hamilton in play off final with the 2nd leg at ER.

Hibs win play off and win promotion to Premier League, Hamilton are relegated following the 2nd leg victory at ER,

Hibs parade the Scottish Cup having previously defeated the rangers at Hampden Park.

ER resounds to Sunshine on Leith.

I have a dream. Karma.
    I have had similar thoughts but in mine we beat Killie at Rugby Park to clinch promotion! The scottish cup final will be us v The Rangers and we end the hoodoo!

Promotion will do for me but you just never know....

Coaching Staff
    So it won't come true...
    It's a dream, not a nightmare

Mine is we finish 2nd and end up playing Raith who we beat and go on to beat Killie to win promotion. A late goal gives us a 1-0 win against Celtic to win the Scottish cup and we all go slightly radge for some time.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    Mine is we finish 2nd and end up playing Raith who we beat and go on to beat Killie to win promotion. A late goal gives us a 1-0 win against Celtic to win the Scottish cup and we all go slightly radge for some time.
    Slightly different from mine but I will take either : )
    GGTTH

@hibs.net private member hibee_nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OtleyHibs View Post
    Slightly different from mine but I will take either : )
    GGTTH
    If I'm gonna have fantasy dreams with little chance of happening it will be blonde twin sisters starring not hibs 😀
    45 AND RISING

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee_nation View Post
    If I'm gonna have fantasy dreams with little chance of happening it will be blonde twin sisters starring not hibs 
    Ah a wet dream

Mine is similar and I am 99% certain it will happen...

We beat Dundee Utd in cup - 2-1. The Rangers beat Celtic on penalties after 0-0 bore fest.

We finish 2nd after beating Falkirk at Easter road and ending up being comfortable in run in.

In form Raith beat Falkirk and Houston blames Hibs for it and says he thinks Raith will beat us.

We beat Raith 3-0 at ER in front of 18k after 0-0 in first game.

We play Hamilton who have lost out to Kilmarnock in battle to avoid 11th by 1 point in last game.

In front of full house at ER midweek before cup final we beat Hamilton 7-0 in first leg. ER absolute jumping and Accies chucking the game after being 5 down by half time. Hibs now back in top flight league (or 99.99% certain).

So all the efforts and focus turns to the holy grail and we win 4-3 after being behind 3 times and Oxley saves penalty (2nd penalty given by Craig Thomson) with 5 mins to go. Stevenson scores the winner from 30 yards in injury time and half of Hampden goes into celebrations never seen before with half the Hibs players in the crowd and at least 100 fans on the pitch and Stubbs and team on the pitch in one massive pile up that injures McGeouch groin.

Celebrations last for players for 24 hours and for fans for 2 weeks. 2nd leg at Hamilton is a non event draw.

Too detailed?

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post

We beat Dundee Utd in cup - 2-1. The Rangers beat Celtic on penalties after 0-0 bore fest.

We finish 2nd after beating Falkirk at Easter road and ending up being comfortable in run in.

In form Raith beat Falkirk and Houston blames Hibs for it and says he thinks Raith will beat us.

We play Hamilton who have lost out to Kilmarnock in battle to avoid 11th by 1 point in last game.

In front of full house at ER midweek before cup final we beat Hamilton 7-0 in first leg. ER absolute jumping and Accies chucking the game after being 5 down by half time. Hibs now back in top flight league (or 99.99% certain).

So all the efforts and focus turns to the holy grail and we win 4-3 after being behind 3 times and Oxley saves penalty (2nd penalty given by Craig Thomson) with 5 mins to go. Stevenson scores the winner from 30 yards in injury time and half of Hampden goes into celebrations never seen before with half the Hibs players in the crowd and at least 100 fans on the pitch and Stubbs and team on the pitch in one massive pile up that injures McGeouch groin.

Celebrations last for players for 24 hours and for fans for 2 weeks. 2nd leg at Hamilton is a non event draw.

Too detailed?
    I'll go along with that.

Coaching Staff

Too detailed?
    Love it

@hibs.net private member Argylehibby's Avatar

Too detailed?
    Thomson won't referee the final but apart from that I think you have got it spot on.

First Team Breakthrough Hibby Mike's Avatar

Too detailed?
    epic stuff!

League play off takes care of itself..... Cup?? Hmm. Huns beat tic then HMRC step in and they immediately close them down! We get cup given to us coz we all know we will never win the jinxed effin thing.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar

Celebrations last for players for 24 hours and for fans for 2 weeks.👀 2nd leg at Hamilton is a non event draw.

Too detailed?

Two weeks ! I'd be celebrating till August at the least .

GGTTH

I had a dream we won the scottish cup 1-0....don't know who we played but it was pandemonium...i was like i was watching the celebrations from above.....next night i dreamt we beat celtic 2-0 at easter road