hibs.net Messageboard

Players scores v Livvi

Oxley ............ 6 .... Little to do and no chance with the goal, seemed to get into a totally unnecessary fankle with McGregor at one point.

Gray ........... 6 ..... quiet in the first half, better in the 2nd for me, but didn't get quality into the box nearly enough.

Hanlon ....... 6 ..... made a couple of mistakes but was pretty solid after that, possibly still feeling his injury.

McGregor .... 5 .... looked as shaky as I've seen him and his passing was awful, I'm sure the crowd screaming at him whenever he got the ball helped ..... not!

Stevenson ..... 6 .... Ineffective in the first half, tried hard to get the ball into the box in the 2nd half ... not the worst player on the park.

Thomson .... 6 ..... did ok and was probably our best midfielder in the first half, but I don't think the guy has 90 minutes in him any more.

McGinn ..... 5 ..... by his usual high standards probably one of his quietest games in a Hibs shirt ... the shift he put in for Scotland would be a factor.

Henderson ... 6 ... worked hard, but had less of an influence on the game than he can have at his best.

Stokes ... 7 .... I thought he worked hard, took his goal really well and was unlucky not to get a 2nd, he defended well from the front at times too.

El Alagui .... ( unfair to score him ) ..... poor Farid.

Cummings .... 6 ... he actually played quite well in the 2nd half especially and held the ball quite well without giving it away ... but FFS Jason 'look up'

SUBS:

Keatings .... 6 .... did ok without setting the heather on fire.

Boyle ...... 9 ..... changed the game, worked hard and provided a threat we hadn't had all game ... Boyle's goal 10

Gunnarrson .... 4 .... no time to make a contribution

2. Log in to remove the advert

I'm giving Nae Nookie 10/10 for calling it perfectly

If it's unfair to score Farid, surely it is even more unfair to score Niklas?

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oxley ............ 6 .... Little to do and no chance with the goal, seemed to get into a totally unnecessary fankle with McGregor at one point.

Gray ........... 6 ..... quiet in the first half, better in the 2nd for me, but didn't get quality into the box nearly enough.

Hanlon ....... 6 ..... made a couple of mistakes but was pretty solid after that, possibly still feeling his injury.

McGregor .... 5 .... looked as shaky as I've seen him and his passing was awful, I'm sure the crowd screaming at him whenever he got the ball helped ..... not!

Stevenson ..... 6 .... Ineffective in the first half, tried hard to get the ball into the box in the 2nd half ... not the worst player on the park.

Thomson .... 6 ..... did ok and was probably our best midfielder in the first half, but I don't think the guy has 90 minutes in him any more.

McGinn ..... 5 ..... by his usual high standards probably one of his quietest games in a Hibs shirt ... the shift he put in for Scotland would be a factor.

Henderson ... 6 ... worked hard, but had less of an influence on the game than he can have at his best.

Stokes ... 7 .... I thought he worked hard, took his goal really well and was unlucky not to get a 2nd, he defended well from the front at times too.

El Alagui .... ( unfair to score him ) ..... poor Farid.

Cummings .... 6 ... he actually played quite well in the 2nd half especially and held the ball quite well without giving it away ... but FFS Jason 'look up'

SUBS:

Keatings .... 6 .... did ok without setting the heather on fire.

Boyle ...... 9 ..... changed the game, worked hard and provided a threat we hadn't had all game ... Boyle's goal 10

Gunnarrson .... 4 .... no time to make a contribution
    Probably wouldn't have helped him either if he heard Hopkin roaring to his players let him have it when Darren was on the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Conj View Post
    If it's unfair to score Farid, surely it is even more unfair to score Niklas?
    Bog standard 4 for a 3 minute appearance ........ not the first time I've refused to score a player I felt heart sorry for

Think I must have been at a different game, not one player who started the game scores anywhere near pass-marks, - not one of them --worst game I have seen at e/r for a long time, was like the Butcher days. Says it all I suppose when the "Man of the Match" was awarded to a player who was only on the pitch for 20 min. Took his goal VERY well, must be favourite for "Goal of the Season".

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Auld Git View Post
    Think I must have been at a different game, not one player who started the game scores anywhere near pass-marks, - not one of them --worst game I have seen at e/r for a long time, was like the Butcher days. Says it all I suppose when the "Man of the Match" was awarded to a player who was only on the pitch for 20 min. Took his goal VERY well, must be favourite for "Goal of the Season".
    Spot on

Nae Nookie

What was your score for the ref?

Yet another dud in my book.

@hibs.net private member Arch Stanton's Avatar
    Loads of exciting chances though - did no one stick a pin in you to wake you up when they were happening.

Only passmarks for me were Stokes, Henderson and Boyle

@hibs.net private member Arch Stanton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Albanian Hibs View Post
    Only passmarks for me were Stokes, Henderson and Boyle
    What miserable lives so many Hibs supporters lead! It's a damn shame, it really is.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by crabis View Post
    What miserable lives so many Hibs supporters lead! It's a damn shame, it really is.
    Henderson is a great player but lost the ball far too often last night

I was at the same game as you.

We were going nowhere in the game until Boyle came on.

I don't think I've ever seen a player get man of the match before, when they've only played 20 minutes.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    I was at the same game as you.

We were going nowhere in the game until Boyle came on.

I don't think I've ever seen a player get man of the match before, when they've only played 20 minutes.
    Not since Albert Kidd :-)

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    Not since Albert Kidd :-)

GGTTH
    He had half an hour to impress that day.

[QUOTE=Grumpy Auld Git;4638788]Think I must have been at a different game, not one player who started the game scores anywhere near pass

I'm by habit a generous scorer .... if you get a 6 you have just scraped by, anything less than that means you've done badly or you came on in the last 10 minutes.

Having said that .... if you cant give at least Stokes a pass you truly are a grumpy auld git

Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    Nae Nookie

What was your score for the ref?

Yet another dud in my book.
    Don't usually bother scoring the ref.......... he wasn't brilliant, but no worse than a lot of refs at ER this season, which aint saying much.