hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Ticket Office Staff

Now that the office is closed and they have sorted everyone just wanted to say what a great job they have done in sorting tickets for my party on the Pathhead minibus and for a friend's group who is going with the Linlithgow buses. Few wee alterations required at times.

Nicola and the staff have been under a hell of a lot of stress over the last few weeks with the Hearts matches and this game to deal with.

Thanks very much and well done to each and every one of you for making sure we are all getting there.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Also if you haven't collected your tickets they'll be available at hampden tomorrow.

Aye, well done, never had any complaints re the TO.

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    The pathhead party bus sounds fun

@hibs.net private member ACLeith's Avatar
    I've always found them helpful and friendly, if they don't know an answer they ask someone else who does, no time wasters pretending they do. Ready for a wee joke even if it's late in the day and they're looking to get finished.

Hope they continue to be run off their feet though with more semis and finals to come 😀

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now that the office is closed and they have sorted everyone just wanted to say what a great job they have done in sorting tickets for my party on the Pathhead minibus and for a friend's group who is going with the Linlithgow buses. Few wee alterations required at times.

Nicola and the staff have been under a hell of a lot of stress over the last few weeks with the Hearts matches and this game to deal with.

Thanks very much and well done to each and every one of you for making sure we are all getting there.
    Good shout. Well done to all the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    Also if you haven't collected your tickets they'll be available at hampden tomorrow.
    Which is good as it's something they didn't need to do.... Hope they all have a comp ticket and can join the celebrations when we win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr White View Post
    The pathhead party bus sounds fun
    Not counting chickens but if fate should favour gimme a bell if you're around for a swift half...
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Ticket office staff are the best folk in the world I reckon (in my unbiased opinion!)

Hope the club look after them both in terms of sorting the day out for them tomorrow and also any little bonuses and time off once the season finishes.

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    Not counting chickens but if fate should favour gimme a bell if you're around for a swift half...
    Could manage that mate!

Cannot give enough praise.

They went more than an extra mile with the Hampden contacts to get me on the hospitality package yesterday despite the deadline being mid-day Thursday.

Anyone who can sort out a disorganized idiot like me deserves a medal.

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post

Well said, K
    This is how it feels