hibs.net Messageboard

pre match entertainment

Does anyone know if there's pre match entertainment at lesser hampden tomorrow.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough jarre1875's Avatar
    Think i saw something about a fanzone but no to sure

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aiden15088 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone know if there's pre match entertainment at lesser hampden tomorrow.
    There's a fanzone from 12 noon
    Details on Hibs official site

Just watching Everton v Chelsea. Horse being paraded round pitch at half time. I'm sure we had a National winner paraded round Hampden before a cup final but can't remember if 72 or 79? Anyone else remember?
    I also seem to remember during 72 final there was a race featuring girls or women?? I was 12/13 and there with my dad who wasn't a football fan. No proper segregation so we were surrounded by weedgies who were shouting obscenities about what they would like to do to the runners. Not sure who was more embarrassed me or my old man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hart RIP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just watching Everton v Chelsea. Horse being paraded round pitch at half time. I'm sure we had a National winner paraded round Hampden before a cup final but can't remember if 72 or 79? Anyone else remember?
    I also seem to remember during 72 final there was a race featuring girls or women?? I was 12/13 and there with my dad who wasn't a football fan. No proper segregation so we were surrounded by weedgies who were shouting obscenities about what they would like to do to the runners. Not sure who was more embarrassed me or my old man.
    Amberleigh House was the horse at the Everton game. Won the 2004 (I think) National. Must be a fair age now.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

The pound shops have hundreds of stuff on sale for St Paddy's day. Hats, flags, balloons, streamers, all sorts of crap. Buy it all and make your own entertainment