@hibs.net private member Benny Brazil's Avatar
    Have seen worse than him.

@hibs.net private member GordonHFC's Avatar
    He looked completely lost out there. I doubt he could referee a kids game

He was minging for both teams today

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Brazil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have seen worse than him.
    I've seen worse decisions, but this guy just didn't seem to want to make any.

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Made some bizarre decisions, and also bizarrely didn't blow for what seemed to be obvious fouls for both sides.

But he was still far from the worst we've had.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Worst this season. They were the most physical team at ER this season and that moron let them away with murder. East stand side linesman was crap too.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Murder.

ICT fans will be saying the same as well I bet.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member
    He did make some bizarre calls...that said, I quite enjoyed the way he let the game continue to flow...

They kicked us off the park all game and he did bugger all till the second half, very weak and once again consistency is thrown out the window again.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Not sure what the Inverness fans would have to complain about.

The ref let them away with murder all game. Ignoring hand balls, fouls, foul throws and play acting.

The 4th official was a screwball who looked like mark warburton

Didn't think he was that bad really.

They knocked us about a fair bit but I reckon he just about dealt with it okay. Probably got the big decisions right.

It was a very feisty match where another ref would've sent off a player from both teams and I doubt that would have suited us.

Scottish fitba has a real lack of quality refs, seems they are all pi5h. I would say none are good enough to be reffing or effing in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by KWJ View Post

They knocked us about a fair bit but I reckon he just about dealt with it okay. Probably got the big decisions right.

It was a very feisty match where another ref would've sent off a player from both teams and I doubt that would have suited us.
    Who would have gone off for Hibs? I believe their player who brought Henderson down was already on a booking. Ref bottled it. Mata sent off for exactly the same.

Let so many bookable offences go from Caley players, for what reason I have no idea. Incompetent.

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    Caley boy, no27 I think, should've been sent off but again wasn't then subbed immediately after the incident...he was poor, he tried to hide his ineptitude by playing 'advantage'

Out of his depth. Not even Junior standard.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post
    Who would have gone off for Hibs? I believe their player who brought Henderson down was already on a booking. Ref bottled it. Mata sent off for exactly the same.
    Thomson for his elbow maybe?

Also, from where I sat, the Henderson one looked like a dive and I thought the ref was coming over to book him.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

If the ref believes that's a foul it's a second booking. They were at him all game too. He was awful,
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Im all for the ref playing advantage but he let some shockers go and there ought to be an advantage. 2 in 3 seconds at the end of the first. He also didnt then stack up a persistent foul count. There were at least 2 blatent pushes he couldnt fail to miss but managed to. Bloody awful ref and tbats before ive had a chance to review our penalty shouts...

Sent via the bushes @ EM

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KWJ View Post

He was crap, and one of them should have walked for a 2nd yellow (Jersey pull on McGregor).

He let so much go unpunished 1st half the ICT hammer throwers had a field day.

Terrible ref

The disdainful way he ignored Gray as our captain asked repeatedly why on earth wasn't Vigurs booked for sliding in late and scything him down is all too typical of our 'top' Scottish refs.

@hibs.net private member
    The boy up front (no 38?) booted the ball away when offside at 0-0. No booking - why?

Left by mutual consent!
    Crawford Allan is a welt.. Strolls about his work like a ref and has small man syndrome.. A arrogant human being who will be getting pelters tomorrow...

Just carrying on the inept standards of officialdom,
    can't differentiate from previous incompetence.
    Definition of a foul......phone a friend.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Thought he was ok, lenient with the bookings certainly but maybe that's got something to do with the daftie rulings relating to yellow cards in the Cup.

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    The boy up front (no 38?) booted the ball away when offside at 0-0. No booking - why?
    It appears that for some reason whether its a yellow card or not is dependant on when the offence happens and also what the score is!

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post
    If it had continued to boil over and he'd brought cards out I'm speculating it'd have been evened up. He could have booked Storey and Daz when they came together but no cards made more sense and was good for DM. I think, and hope, that Storey got booked shortly after for shirt pulling DM.

ICT were definitely robust but they played some nice passing too. We did well not to cave into them for the first hour.

I wouldn't go as far to say the ref was good but from my viewing he was above average over the course of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    Thought he was ok, lenient with the bookings certainly but maybe that's got something to do with the daftie rulings relating to yellow cards in the Cup.
    In the first half, there was only one team trying to play passing football, and one intent on stopping that happening by whatever mean possible. The problem I have with a ref like today, is that by trying to keep his cards in his pocket, he gives carte blanche to the offenders to just keep on offending, and that's exactly what ICT did. The ref was weak and allowed far far too many could to be committed across the park, which probably proved material to the outcome. Had the ref showed a yellow or two early doors, the game would have flowed much better.