hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Players Passion

Players Passion

I know it's been covered in a couple of threads recently but the passion almost every player in the squad shows when we win or score is nothing like I've ever seen in the last 25 years.

Henderson for one is a standout as you will see in a number of important goals we've scored recently, it makes it even more special given he's on loan from another club in Scotland.

McGinn is another who you can tell loves the club and is building a great relationship with the fans.

This picture from Tynie sums it up for me....edited to make it as green as possible....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ken; 19-02-2016 at 09:53 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

That picture is just about every Hibs fans' twitter header haha! Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know it's be covered on a couple of threads recently but the passion almost every player in the squad shows when we win or score is nothing like I've ever seen in the last 25 years.

Henderson for one is a standout as you will see in a number of important goals we've scored recently, it makes it ever more special given he's on loan from another club in Scotland.

McGinn is another who you can tell loves the club and is building a great relationship with the fans.

This picture from Tynie sums it up for me....edited to make it as green as possible....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk