hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many tickets will become available on Friday

There's about 8,000 season/half season ticket holders if what I've read is correct. Would guess that about 1,000 took the cup top up and will attend and more than likely sit on their own seats and havent purchased seats in a different area of the stadium. That leaves 7,000. More guessing. Maybe 15-20% of which for one reason or not will not be attending and about 1,000 who have purchased tickets in other stands to sit with their mates or in a group.

I'm going for about 2,500.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Cougars!!!

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's about 8,000 season/half season ticket holders if what I've read is correct. Would guess that about 1,000 took the cup top up and will attend and more than likely sit on their own seats and havent purchased seats in a different area of the stadium. That leaves 7,000. More guessing. Maybe 15-20% of which for one reason or not will not be attending and about 1,000 who have purchased tickets in other stands to sit with their mates or in a group.

I would agree with that figure. I also think they'll sell out in a couple of hours.

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    I would agree with that figure. I also think they'll sell out in a couple of hours.
    I think that even if there were four or five thousand available that they would sell. The game has a cup final fever feel about it and fans want to be involved.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar

How about it Robert, we get there early and buy them all :-)

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    I think that even if there were four or five thousand available that they would sell. The game has a cup final fever feel about it and fans want to be involved.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    How about it Robert, we get there early and buy them all :-)
    We could tout them. Maybe start off at £77. Money to be made.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    We could tout them. Maybe start off at £77. Money to be made.
    In line with Liverpool's owners u turn I would insist on £59 being the top price:-)

Doubt that very much. Most supporters who have moved or can't go will have passed on their tickets to fellow Hibby's. I think around 10 per cent would be more accurate so around 800 tickets. Personally need another five for relations and can't find any season ticket holders with spares so I think they will miss out.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    In line with Liverpool's owners u turn I would insist on £59 being the top price:-)
    Saw that on SSN. Victory for the fans. £850 for a season ticket. Makes ours look a steal. I mean who would want to watch Liverpool v Man City when you have Hibernian v Alloa.

Quote Originally Posted by inglisavhibs View Post
    Doubt that very much. Most supporters who have moved or can't go will have passed on their tickets to fellow Hibby's. I think around 10 per cent would be more accurate so around 800 tickets. Personally need another five for relations and can't find any season ticket holders with spares so I think they will miss out.
    800 I reckon is far too low. There will be a fair number of non attending season ticket holders, especially children and concessions, who it won't be so easy to pass their season ticket on to someone else as they themselves would (legally) have to be a child/concession. Season ticket holders who have changed seats won't necessarily be passing their ticket on to a friend as they may already have bought to sit together in a group.

Anyway we'll probably never know.

I'm not taking my daughter who has a half ST in the FF so hers will become available on Friday .....

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    All guess work of course but I'd go with the 10% or a shade higher. Midweek always stops a few from attending, with kids not able to stay up, exiles umable to make it, people working away. There will be a number who have swapped seats to sit with friends etc.

I'll go 800 to 1000

All snapped up in no time.

800 I reckon is far too low. There will be a fair number of non attending season ticket holders, especially children and concessions, who it won't be so easy to pass their season ticket on to someone else as they themselves would (legally) have to be a child/concession. Season ticket holders who have changed seats won't necessarily be passing their ticket on to a friend as they may already have bought to sit together in a group.

Anyway we'll probably never know.
    You will as Hibs are going to tell us on Friday how many are left. Can't believe there will be a lot of non attending season ticket holders for the biggest game of the season but we will find out soon. Either way there will be a ad rush on Friday

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar

First Team Breakthrough jingler1954's Avatar

Is there anywhere on the Hibs Web site which colour codes seats taken seats available and season ticket seats. When you go to the office to buy tickets the girls look up a screen for availability?

Quote Originally Posted by inglisavhibs View Post
    You will as Hibs are going to tell us on Friday how many are left. Can't believe there will be a lot of non attending season ticket holders for the biggest game of the season but we will find out soon. Either way there will be a ad rush on Friday
    Didn't know that Hibs would be saying how many are available. You learn something different every day.

I may award a prize to the person who gets nearest the actual figure.

Question: If you have cup top up on your season ticket card, do you still need to go get a ticket or do you just use your card as usual?

Quote Originally Posted by jingler1954 View Post
    Is there anywhere on the Hibs Web site which colour codes seats taken seats available and season ticket seats. When you go to the office to buy tickets the girls look up a screen for availability?
    They all show red which includes season ticket holders who have or have not purchased their own seat.

I better do mine soon.

Quote Originally Posted by OsloHibs View Post
    Question: If you have cup top up on your season ticket card, do you still need to go get a ticket or do you just use your card as usual?
    Added to your card. Nothing to do except sit back and relax and don't feel guilty about the amount of cash that you've done the club out of.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by jingler1954 View Post
    Look at the seating plan for the Alloa game. That will give you a profile of the location of season tickets holders.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Added to your card. Nothing to do except sit back and relax and don't feel guilty about the amount of cash that you've done the club out of.
    We are a shower of crooks!

Left by mutual consent! Stuarty27's Avatar
    Ive got the fear for some reason about it,

even tho I have used it vs Aberdeen etc, I just have this horrible feeling its no gonna work when I get to the turnstile and ill be ****** as its a sell out!!

There's also an option to have it added to your card if you haven't got the top up. As I accidently selected

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    We are a shower of crooks!
    I'm well jealous. Tried to get the top up on the last day that it was available but couldn't get through on the phone. Now costing me a fortune as I've been to every cup game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    There's also an option to have it added to your card if you haven't got the top up. As I accidently selected
    Is it not automatically added to your card when you purchase?

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar

With any luck.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by MixerKev View Post
    Is it not automatically added to your card when you purchase?
    Taken from the club website

"Access to Card

Season ticket holders without cup top ups are reminded that there is an option to add access to your season ticket card. When buying online click the ‘add access to card’ option on delivery. If you are unsure as to whether you have added access you can check the bottom of your purchase confirmation e-mail, which should state that access has been added. "

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Mine will be available from Friday. I'm away for a holiday. Wish I wasn't now but what can you do. I reckon just over 1000 come Friday noon.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.