hibs.net Messageboard

Scandalous Behaviour

Dear Mr Stubbs et al at Easter Road. You should all hang yer heads in shame. Yet again I have had to go through Saturday night with a huge smile on my face, an arrogant spring in my step and not once have I considered putting my head in the oven in fact I can only describe my current feelings as follows - I feel immense pride in what my club has achieved since the new management teams on and off the park arrived.

This is simply not good enough in fact I will go as far as saying that in the 56 years of going to see Hibs this must be the happiest I have ever been with things on and off the park.

Like I said at the start shameful behaviour indeed.

Oh btw GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dear Mr Stubbs et al at Easter Road. You should all hang yer heads in shame. Yet again I have had to go through Saturday night with a huge smile on my face, an arrogant spring in my step and not once have I considered putting my head in the oven in fact I can only describe my current feelings as follows - I feel immense pride in what my club has achieved since the new management teams on and off the park arrived.

This is simply not good enough in fact I will go as far as saying that in the 56 years of going to see Hibs this must be the happiest I have ever been with things on and off the park.

Like I said at the start shameful behaviour indeed.

Oh btw GGTTH
    That's quite a bold statement. We're doing well but not a patch on the Tornadoes. I know which era I preferred.

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    That's quite a bold statement. We're doing well but not a patch on the Tornadoes. I know which era I preferred.
    Nah I was going through puberty and trying to understand the female of the species. I think I took my eye of the ball at ER and just expected us to beat the world back then. Now I am older, wiser but still ken nowt about women. Mind 7-0 and various humpings of hearts round about that time were sometimes better than anything a women could do. Cracking days they were, we could debate all night about when was best. I will call it a draw for now, roll on the cup final. Just saying that makes me happy all over

Left by mutual consent!

@hibs.net private member HiBremian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gail View Post
    Poor aim - he missed the ref :-(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gail View Post

Theres another her wee thread on this Gail. Take a peek..... It's a shocker. Hope we hunt this ar$e down