hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: David Gray

David Gray

John McGinn is getting a lot of plaudits after today, and rightly so, but for me David Gray is the underrated heartbeat of this team. 100% commitment at all times in defence and attack. A real captain and the kind of character that really makes the difference in battles like today.
    Last edited by patlowe; 31-01-2016 at 01:12 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by patlowe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    John McGinn is getting a lot of plaudits after today, and rightly so, but for me David Gray is the underrated heartbeat of this team. 100% commitment at all times in defence and attack. A real captain and the kind of character that really makes the difference in battles like today.

This. Best RB we've had for a very long time! O'Halloran was nowhere to be seen as Gray had him in his back pocket. David Gray epitomises everything you want in a Hibs captain.

Left by mutual consent!
    He was magnificent today.