hibs.net Messageboard

Hibs TV - is the Rangers game on it?

I can't find anything on the Hibs website to suggest the game is on? Equally though, there's been no communication to say it's not on?

Does anyone know?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't find anything on the Hibs website to suggest the game is on? Equally though, there's been no communication to say it's not on?

Does anyone know?
    Yeah it's on. Sign in on Hibs TV and click live game

First Team Breakthrough
    If i sign up this morning will i be regestered in time to watch the game? Whats the quality like and does it jump alot?

Quote Originally Posted by kenny.ff View Post
    If i sign up this morning will i be regestered in time to watch the game? Whats the quality like and does it jump alot?
    Registration is instant so once you have subscribed then you will have immediate access.

Please remember that Hibs TV is a recurring subscription and it is the subscribers responsibility to cancel when they wish.

Hibs TV is streamed in HD and this is different to watching a movie online. This means that whilst you may be fine watching a movie via WIFI, it may not be the best connection for a live stream. WIFI drops for a variety of reasons and when it does the picture quality will drop to compensate...An Ethernet cable is the best option unless you have a very good WIFI connection.

Email: support@hibernianfc.co.uk request an FAQ, this will give you advice on how to get the best from live streaming and stop any potential issues you may have with your PC/Laptop etc.

You must also be overseas to view live video, if you are in the UK or ROI then you will only be able to receive audio only.

The full match, highlights and post match interviews will also be up on Hibs TV later tonight.

I'll leave others to let you know about the quality of Hibs TV.

First Team Breakthrough
    Didnt realise i would only be able to get audio only, will head to for four in hand with my brother instead. Cheers for all the info

Its on live for oitside the uk

Quote Originally Posted by TRC View Post
    Its on live for oitside the uk
    Yes, overseas subscribers will be able to watch the match live with audio from Hibs TV.

Quality is usually very good now. Well worth the annual payment.

good luck today Hibees.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Quality is superb. As is the commentary.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Registration is instant so once you have subscribed then you will have immediate access.

Please remember that Hibs TV is a recurring subscription and it is the subscribers responsibility to cancel when they wish.

Hibs TV is streamed in HD and this is different to watching a movie online. This means that whilst you may be fine watching a movie via WIFI, it may not be the best connection for a live stream. WIFI drops for a variety of reasons and when it does the picture quality will drop to compensate...An Ethernet cable is the best option unless you have a very good WIFI connection.

Email: support@hibernianfc.co.uk request an FAQ, this will give you advice on how to get the best from live streaming and stop any potential issues you may have with your PC/Laptop etc.

You must also be overseas to view live video, if you are in the UK or ROI then you will only be able to receive audio only.

The full match, highlights and post match interviews will also be up on Hibs TV later tonight.

I'll leave others to let you know about the quality of Hibs TV.

I nearly always watch via wifi on a cheapo 10" tablet and it works perfectly.