hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar

Carlsberg weekend

Been in beautiful Bologna in Italy this weekend with Mrs Worcester Hibby..first I see that Rangers got beat by Falkirk, then the wonders of Hibs TV means that I could watch the match on my iPad and see Dom score the winner while sat in a gorgeous bar. Then the bloke my missus wanted to win Strictly does the business ( thus keeping her happy) and finally Andy Hibby Murray wins sPOTY ...add to that a weekend of beautiful architecture, art, food and wine....bingo ! Second only to being at the Leith San Siro itself ! Merry Christmas one and all..from a happy Worcester Hibby

ggtth

2. Log in to remove the advert

Carlsberg weekend indeed and to finish it off the Kansas City Chiefs have won again.....

Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Been in beautiful Bologna in Italy this weekend with Mrs Worcester Hibby..first I see that Rangers got beat by Falkirk, then the wonders of Hibs TV means that I could watch the match on my iPad and see Dom score the winner while sat in a gorgeous bar. Then the bloke my missus wanted to win Strictly does the business ( thus keeping her happy) and finally Andy Hibby Murray wins sPOTY ...add to that a weekend of beautiful architecture, art, food and wine....bingo ! Second only to being at the Leith San Siro itself ! Merry Christmas one and all..from a happy Worcester Hibby

ggtth
    I agree with all of that apart from the Strictly thing, i have never seen it. And hope never to

Merry Christmas to you too matey

Quote Originally Posted by Tinribs View Post
    I agree with all of that apart from the Strictly thing, i have never seen it. And hope never to

Merry Christmas to you too matey
    substitute the strictly bit for O'neil winning coach of the year

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Been in beautiful Bologna in Italy this weekend with Mrs Worcester Hibby..first I see that Rangers got beat by Falkirk, then the wonders of Hibs TV means that I could watch the match on my iPad and see Dom score the winner while sat in a gorgeous bar. Then the bloke my missus wanted to win Strictly does the business ( thus keeping her happy) and finally Andy Hibby Murray wins sPOTY ...add to that a weekend of beautiful architecture, art, food and wine bingo ! Second only to being at the Leith San Siro itself ! Merry Christmas one and all..from a happy Worcester Hibby

ggtth
    Wine Bingo sounds interesting. Tell me more.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    Wine Bingo sounds interesting. Tell me more.
    rules are easy...just sit in an Italian bar/ cafe...listen carefully to the endless chatter around you..every time anyone says anything in Italian...have a drink of wine. The game is over when you start running through the streets doing an impression of Marco Tardelli scoring in the World Cup final.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    rules are easy...just sit in an Italian bar/ cafe...listen carefully to the endless chatter around you..every time anyone says anything in Italian...have a drink of wine. The game is over when you start running through the streets doing an impression of Marco Tardelli scoring in the World Cup final.
    Brilliant!
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    😂😂

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    I think you have just won the internet.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

@hibs.net private member vincipernoi's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: eh? Wii Code: eh?
    I was in Copenhagen this weekend and followed the game on BBC website - Carlsberg was readily available so Carlsberg weekend it was

c