hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A brief thank you to all

I wanted to take some time today, post match and post what has been an important period of games in recent weeks, to thank everyone for their continued enthusiasm and support - all supporters whether near or far.

To thank Hibs.net and indeed all supporters who have joined HSL - a generous commitment from everyone involved. Those who have joined, and those who have taken the time to promote and work hard to make HSL a success. Our Board who never seem to get tired of listening and supporting us in what we want to do.

A special note to Frank and Amit - I'll use a smiley for this one....

Also, to all the staff at the Easter Road and HTC, part time, full-time, valued volunteers - the lot - you have had a heavy and sometimes difficult workload, thank you all again.

George, Alan, John, Taff and the larger group who support us and who keeps us on the footballing path - same as above.

And finally to all of you – my sincerest thanks. Football is a rollercoaster but an enjoyable one - stay with us for the ride.

Leeann

2. Log in to remove the advert

Thanks to you too Leeann, you're doing a brilliant job.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Great stuff

Leeann, if I may call you that, can I personally thank you for all that you have done and all that you will do in the future for our club.

I have been watching Hibs a long time and 9 years as a season ticket holder so seen some bad times.

However, at present it is an absolute pleasure to watch Hibs and indeed, like last night after the result, I am already longing for the next game.

Thanks again.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wanted to take some time today, post match and post what has been an important period of games in recent weeks, to thank everyone for their continued enthusiasm and support - all supporters whether near or far.

To thank Hibs.net and indeed all supporters who have joined HSL - a generous commitment from everyone involved. Those who have joined, and those who have taken the time to promote and work hard to make HSL a success. Our Board who never seem to get tired of listening and supporting us in what we want to do.

A special note to Frank and Amit - I'll use a smiley for this one....

Also, to all the staff at the Easter Road and HTC, part time, full-time, valued volunteers - the lot - you have had a heavy and sometimes difficult workload, thank you all again.

George, Alan, John, Taff and the larger group who support us and who keeps us on the footballing path - same as above.

And finally to all of you – my sincerest thanks. Football is a rollercoaster but an enjoyable one - stay with us for the ride.

Leeann
    I will be there all the way GGTTH

I think a hell of a lot of Hibs fans would want to say a big thank you to those at the club who have turned us around and have Hibs, after many desperate years, back on the right course.

The club is going in the right direction and hopefully more fans will get out and back it in whatever way they can.

PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Blog Entries
    Great note, good PR but more importantly it's sincere. Not sure I've ever seen a message like this before in my many years of watching Hibs.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    You're doing a great job. Watching Hibs is a pleasure instead of a chore again not taking any nonsense off other clubs (despite one trying in particular) or the media is a big step forward too

What an amazing Job is being done at Hibs right now, from yourself Leeann and to all you mentioned in your OP.

I have come back this season with a full season ticket after 6 years without one, watching Hibs again is a joy to watch.
    I truly believe we are building a team that other teams are beginning to dread playing against.

Long may this continue.

GGTTH

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar

Well done, the club appear to have turned the corner both on and off the pitch. Still much to do though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coaching Staff
    I think we all feel we have our club back again. I don't think we can say any more than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    I think we all feel we have our club back again. I don't think we can say any more than that!
    Or a good chunk of it anyway.
    http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/donate.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We bit the bullet and bought 3 STs this year to try and support the club early in the season and although we have still to make a game this season it has been proved worthwhile. We normally make a few games after New Year and we're champing at the bit!
    Keep up the good work everyone.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Thanks to you too Leeann

Before your arrival I was going through the motions with Hibs, no interest in talking about football with mates or at work etc, genuinely just not looking forward to going to matches or simply not bothering, although I held a season ticket.

The club's only went on one direction since your arrival, my weekends now centre around Hibs again and long may it continue. Thank you and keep it going

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    First class!

In years gone by a statement like that emanating from Easter Road would probably have been met with a reasonable amount of scepticism along the lines of 'ach, that's them trying to butter us up again' ....... but with Leeann Dempster running the gaff it just doesn't feel like that any more, mainly because she is clearly not just someone who can talk the talk, she also walks the walk.

Its also clear that from all the people she mentioned in her post she is getting clear and positive backing in her attempts to turn the club around, a task like this can never be a one man ( or woman ) job.

None of that stuff amounts to a hill of beans if its not matched by an upturn on the park. In recent times what happens there has been nothing short of spectacular IMO .... not least of all because we are clearly able to match and beat teams who at least on paper are supposed to be better than us. Its become a pleasure to go to ER again after years of dross.

BUT:

Lets not kid ourselves. After a truly superb performance against Dundee Utd two weeks ago, a fantastic result away to St Mirren on Saturday and a run of 13 games unbeaten, including 12 wins, the least that LD and the team could have hoped for is that the home support would have reached 9,000 last night, no matter how inclement the weather ... which actually wasn't that bad in Edinburgh.

I'm sure that Leeann and Alan Stubbs would swap every word of the platitudes they are currently getting on here for the only reward that really counts for the great work they are doing ..... that the missing Hibs support will put their bloody toys back in the pram and start backing a team which now truly deserves it.

In private the poor woman must be tearing her bloomin' hair out
    Last edited by NAE NOOKIE; 18-11-2015 at 01:44 PM.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Greatest thing to have happened to Hibs in years is managing to get yourself Leeann on board!

GGTTH

Keep up the excellent work.

We are getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by givescotlandfreedom View Post
    You're doing a great job. Watching Hibs is a pleasure instead of a chore again not taking any nonsense off other clubs (despite one trying in particular) or the media is a big step forward too
    We can now see why your exit from Motherwell caused them more grief that the loss of six players. Keep us on the right road to full recovery. GGTTH

Well done to all the fans who have backed Hibs through a very difficult time.

The change in mood around ER is there for all to see, we are no longer dreading going to watch Hibs. This team has heart, this team and spirt and this team has belief.

Thank you Leeann for being part of the team that's dragged Hibernian FC off the floor and breathed new life into it. Long may it continue as well.

We are on the up and not looking back.

GGTTH.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Nice touch.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Enjoying watching Hibs again. Hopefully the last few months are just the start of us getting to where we want to be.

May I also use a smiley ...

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    First class!

Hibs class, in fact.

PS Sort the pies out

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: torto7062
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Thanks to you too Leeann

Before your arrival I was going through the motions with Hibs, no interest in talking about football with mates or at work etc, genuinely just not looking forward to going to matches or simply not bothering, although I held a season ticket.

The club's only went on one direction since your arrival, my weekends now centre around Hibs again and long may it continue. Thank you and keep it going
    😊 Agree totally with this post..I nearly gave up
    Because it hurt seeing the club flounder while
    the mob across the city could mock us at will.

Thanks to L.D and the board and Stubbsy and his
    backroom team things are now looking.....

FANBLOODYTASTIC.....GGTTH

Hibs class. Thank you Leeann

thank YOU !

ggtth

Left by mutual consent!
    You're doing a great job leeann Keep it up!