hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tuesday's Attendance

Anyone know how sales for the Livi game are going?

I had a look on the official web site but arithmetic was never my strong point so it's difficult to guesstimate how many tickets have been sold.

I know Livi support will turn up in a taxi (might be 2 taxis) now that a certain Mr CT has been appointed referee, but I am hoping for a good crowd.

Tin hat on here but perhaps production of a ticket stub (or on line equivalent) should guarantee a ticket for upcoming Semi Final.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I had a look on the official web site but arithmetic was never my strong point so it's difficult to guesstimate how many tickets have been sold.

I know Livi support will turn up in a taxi (might be 2 taxis) now that a certain Mr CT has been appointed referee, but I am hoping for a good crowd.

Tin hat on here but perhaps production of a ticket stub (or on line equivalent) should guarantee a ticket for upcoming Semi Final.
    Would imagine a Marketing campaign re half season tickets for XMas will be in the pipeline...............
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Hope it's a decent crowd - the team are definitely worth coming along to watch, and they deserve our backing.

I've managed to move a couple of things at work so I'll be out in time to get down. Can't wait for it, to be fair. Love an evening game!
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Hibs cant afford to be guaranteeing anything until the semi final venue is announced. As BF said I think a robust half season ticket campaign will kick off very soon. Only season ticket holders will be guaranteed a semi final ticket.....especially if its at the Saville Dome.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Myself and three other regular non-attendees will be there. Buzzing for it already.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

Season ticket holders 7500/8000

Potential allocation for PBS circa 13500.

Queue along Albion Road for the difference? Done my share of that and will do again if required

I like the half season ticket idea but it was just a thought for Tuesday to hopefully get another thousand or two on to the gate.

Semi final carrot or not I'm going on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    Myself and three other regular non-attendees will be there. Buzzing for it already.
    Supporters Bus big yin?

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Season ticket holders 7500/8000

Potential allocation for PBS circa 13500.

Queue along Albion Road for the difference? Done my share of that and will do again if required

I like the half season ticket idea but it was just a thought for Tuesday to hopefully get another thousand or two on to the gate.

Semi final carrot or not I'm going on Tuesday.
    I would have thought that if it was Tynie, it will be based on loyalty points, so make sure you get them if you go on Tuesday.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    Supporters Bus big yin?
    Not sure yet mate, I'll confirm as soon as I can.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

Got enough loyalty points in the bag, thankfully.

Got enough loyalty points in the bag, thankfully.

You our got a bag to keep your loyalty points in? How did I miss out on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Saturday Boy View Post
    You our got a bag to keep your loyalty points in? How did I miss out on that?
    Did you pay your 5p?

First Team Regular EastCalderHibby's Avatar

planing on going going to get from pods

Quote Originally Posted by peter douglas View Post
    Did you pay your 5p?
    That's where I've gone wrong.

I keep my points in a shoebox under my bed. I used to keep my brain there when I went to work, 'cos I never needed to use it, but now I'm retired, it's amazing what you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCalderHibby View Post
    planing on going going to get from pods
    Do you get points if you buy from the pods?

First Team Regular EastCalderHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Do you get points if you buy from the pods?
    don't think so as they wont know who you are as you just pay with cash and get a ticket

Quote Originally Posted by EastCalderHibby View Post
    don't think so as they wont know who you are as you just pay with cash and get a ticket
    So why do you buy that way? Could be missing out somewhere along the line?

Got my shift at work brought forward so I now finish at 4pm instead of 5pm.

Can't wait.

@hibs.net private member
    I'm struggling as my wife is getting an op on Monday and gets out Tuesday.

Last time I missed a game for that reason we played Malmo in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    I'm struggling as my wife is getting an op on Monday and gets out Tuesday.

Last time I missed a game for that reason we played Malmo in Europe.
    Home or away

I'll be there. The team deserve a decent crowd on Tuesday as a big thank you for the great run of recent results.

Looking forward to it.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Ill be there but I think the move to Tuesday from Sat will take a fair chunk of the crowd unfortunately. The players certainly deserve a decent turn out

There's something special about night games, a different atmosphere, perhaps a yearning for the old days when it was always Fairs cup games ( ask yer auld man ) but I do hope there will be a good turn out. I've got our 3 tickets for this one and might even buy a half season ticket if the price is right. I seriously think I'll join HSL as well, although I'd obviously boycott the semi if it was played at the wongadome out of sheer taste and the fact you can't see the f^%$ing goals if you're in row J. Feeling massively confident about this one I think we should start with the following:

Reguero
    Gray Forster Fontaine Eckersley
    Carmichael Bartley Stanton
    Boyle Anier Al Agui

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAsHellas View Post
    There's something special about night games, a different atmosphere, perhaps a yearning for the old days when it was always Fairs cup games ( ask yer auld man ) but I do hope there will be a good turn out. I've got our 3 tickets for this one and might even buy a half season ticket if the price is right. I seriously think I'll join HSL as well, although I'd obviously boycott the semi if it was played at the wongadome out of sheer taste and the fact you can't see the f^%$ing goals if you're in row J. Feeling massively confident about this one I think we should start with the following:

Reguero
    Boyle Anier Al Agui

GGTTH
    No Cummings, McGinn or Henderson to name just a few. Am I missing something? Still need to go with our strongest team. Three points is vital.
    Last edited by iwasthere1972; 12-11-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAsHellas View Post

Reguero
    Boyle Anier Al Agui

GGTTH
    No offence but I really hope that's not the team on Tuesday night.

The only change I would make from the St Mirren game would be to bring Dylan McGeouch back in, if he's fully recovered from injury by then.

If not then it's the same team that started that match for me.

It was slightly tongue in cheek, but most importantly it shows the strength of our squad. I honestly believe that team would be good enough to win, but understand there's no way that'll be the starting line up. Come on guys, lighten up a bit - the Hibees are going places.

@hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    I will be making the effort again for this one. Got my ticket😊

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Sadly can't attend

Will the Livi game be on Alba?

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    I noticed on Twitter that Raith are doing an offer where you can select 4 of their 6 winter home games, and its £50 for an adult. I shared it with Amit and Frank and Frank said the club are looking at doing something like this. Even though I'm a STH, I'd love the club to do initiatives like this to get as big a backing as possible. Every game is massive now and needs a loud boisterous crowd getting behind the team. If we can get back to at least 10,000 to home games, thats a good start.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    I noticed on Twitter that Raith are doing an offer where you can select 4 of their 6 winter home games, and its £50 for an adult. I shared it with Amit and Frank and Frank said the club are looking at doing something like this. Even though I'm a STH, I'd love the club to do initiatives like this to get as big a backing as possible. Every game is massive now and needs a loud boisterous crowd getting behind the team. If we can get back to at least 10,000 to home games, thats a good start.
    I absolutely get your point but once again it's an incentive and benefit to tḥse who have decided to stop going while loyal fans are paying massively. I would rather this type of deal was exclusively for regular walk ups who have evidence on the database of their continued support. I'm a ST holder,the money is already spent so I have no probblem with the deal if the right people get it.
    Last edited by Scouse Hibee; 13-11-2015 at 10:15 AM.