Got a point to be fair.
    Today's Exclusive;
    Twat Dislikes Bellend.

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Today's Exclusive;
    Twat Dislikes Bellend.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    JT a footballer with a weekly salary of 100K a week for a decade and a terrible haircut. Total t0££3r

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Absolutely no time for Terry but once in a lifetime he's going to be right and this is his time.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    All of a sudden Robbie Savage has shot up in my estimation.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

While Savage is a poor pundit it has nothing to do with his career. He actually had a really solid career playing over 300 premier league games and a league cup win with Leicester, most players would kill for that. Terry and his cronies have been pish poor this season and deserve all the criticism they are getting.
    Last edited by MWHIBBIES; 03-11-2015 at 10:42 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Never mind Savage, that was quite disrespectful to clubs like Leicester, Birmingham and Blackburn.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Absolute cockwombles the both of them

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Never mind Savage, that was quite disrespectful to clubs like Leicester, Birmingham and Blackburn.
    To say he played at a really poor level is ridiculous. What must he think if league 1 if the likes of Leicester are really poor.

@hibs.net private member
    Well said, John Terry.

I wonder if Terry tells his brother that he's not had a career, given he was a stereotypical journeyman.

Terry's comments are massively disrespectful to thousands of his fellow professionals. There are many, many players who have been much better players than John Terry, yet not played at a higher level than Robbie Savage. I'd also say the majority of successful managers (including his own) were players that played "at a really bad level" like Savage, or at levels far below that, and I doubt he'd be brave enough to suggest he doesn't listen to what they say.

I despise Terry and Chelsea with a passion and, after my initial reaction, I was delighted to hear these comments from him. To me, it just confirms that he's starting to crack under the pressure, which is what has been happening with Jose over the past few weeks.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Absolutely no time for Terry but once in a lifetime he's going to be right and this is his time.

We're talking football here and not personalities. Having the likes of Savage giving "expert" analysis on the Champions League on the strength of him being controversial (I assume that's BT's reason) is just taking the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    I wonder if Terry tells his brother that he's not had a career, given he was a stereotypical journeyman.
    The pair of them have an unnatural interest in their fellow professionals...oh, sorry, their fellow professionals wives and girlfriends.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    I didn't like Savage as a player, but I don't mind him as a pundit. I've started watching Fletch and Sav on a Saturday morning and he's good on that.

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Terry is an arse, someone should tell him you don't need to be a chef in the savoy to be able to tell if the scrambled egg is cooked properly.

@hibs.net private member
    I wonder what he thinks of Matt Le Tissier's opinion.

The truth hurt John Terry.
    Cougars!!!

Presumably he doesn't listen to his manager's opinion either then? Given mourinho never played at a decent level.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Antwerphibs View Post
    Presumably he doesn't listen to his manager's opinion either then? Given mourinho never played at a decent level.
    good shout!

Quote Originally Posted by Future17 View Post
    Terry's comments are massively disrespectful to thousands of his fellow professionals. There are many, many players who have been much better players than John Terry, yet not played at a higher level than Robbie Savage. I'd also say the majority of successful managers (including his own) were players that played "at a really bad level" like Savage, or at levels far below that, and I doubt he'd be brave enough to suggest he doesn't listen to what they say.

I despise Terry and Chelsea with a passion and, after my initial reaction, I was delighted to hear these comments from him. To me, it just confirms that he's starting to crack under the pressure, which is what has been happening with Jose over the past few weeks.
    I don't see how his comments are disrespectful to any players who play or have played at a lower level. The comments were directed at Robbie Savage. I'm sure if there were any other "below average" footballers having a go at him on national television he'd respond to them as well. Savage is in a similar position to Stephen Craigan in that he has been paid by the BBC while out injured to "pundit" on other players performances. Shouldn't happen in my opinion.

http://youtu.be/yFRZb4AWk0c

Just makes me laugh every time I watch it.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    Today's Exclusive;
    Twat Dislikes Bellend.
    Indeed like two bald men fighting over a comb.

I know it was just an excuse for him to have a go at Savage but obviously you don't need to have played at the highest level to be knowledgeable in the game, evidenced by him own manager who has done pretty well in management

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TAHibby View Post
    I know it was just an excuse for him to have a go at Savage but obviously you don't need to have played at the highest level to be knowledgeable in the game, evidenced by him own manager who has done pretty well in management
    That's a fair point. There's not a great deal of good managers who were top class footballers.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    While Savage is a poor pundit it has nothing to do with his career. He actually had a really solid career playing over 300 premier league games and a league cup win with Leicester, most players would kill for that. Terry and his cronies have been pish poor this season and deserve all the criticism they are getting.
    He also played 39 times for Wales.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    I don't see how his comments are disrespectful to any players who play or have played at a lower level. The comments were directed at Robbie Savage. I'm sure if there were any other "below average" footballers having a go at him on national television he'd respond to them as well. Savage is in a similar position to Stephen Craigan in that he has been paid by the BBC while out injured to "pundit" on other players performances. Shouldn't happen in my opinion.
    Savage isn't injured, he's retired. Terry didn't say anything about "below average" (at least in what I've heard). What he said was Savage played at a "really bad level". Given Savage played hundreds of EPL games and a good number of internationals, what is Terry saying about those who play, or have played, at a lower level?

I'd say Savage is more than qualified to pronounce on Prem League football and Chelsea's form in particular.

After all, he played near the bottom of the table for many years!

Terry is a total prick and a racist to boot.