hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Huns

Huns

Strange specimens. Saw one in London Road muttering to himself, while fighting back tears. I thought he was on the phone at first, but no, he was slavering jakey nonsense to imaginary friends/enemies.

2. Log in to remove the advert

They are the skid marks on the 3 day old underwear of society.

Their fondness for club leisure wear will be keeping Mike Ashley in clover for years to come though.

Tramps.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xoROOSKYox
    The Hun Sectarian Brigade will be out in no time. All going ape **** at some lad on Twitter without realising that the term 'Hun' is not actually sectarian! Funny old bunch. Love seeing them hurting :aok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Strange specimens. Saw one in London Road muttering to himself, while fighting back tears. I thought he was on the phone at first, but no, he was slavering jakey nonsense to imaginary friends/enemies.
    Shouldn't be a surprise to you... Isn't that what Zombies do?! 😉

Was right up at the end nearest theirs. A bunch of strange man-puppets - no originality at all and like rangers fans of old, only happy when they have something to gloat over.

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    You'd think Warburton would get the bus back with the team.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    It's when they stand patting their arm suggesting that we're all heroin addicts, ironically whilst wearing their full tracksuits with a mouthful of teeth like a row of condemned houses. Your life expectancy is about 20 years below the UK average lads. Geez peace

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Did anyone see the prick with the Union Jack outfit in the front row along at the west stand side? What a prick

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by nonshinyfinish View Post

I just spat out tea laughing at this on the train :)

Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    It's when they stand patting their arm suggesting that we're all heroin addicts, ironically whilst wearing their full tracksuits with a mouthful of teeth like a row of condemned houses. Your life expectancy is about 20 years below the UK average lads. Geez peace
    They do have that Jeremy Kyle Show look about them.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    Brilliant!

I had to walk with them very slightly as my cousin just stays at Albion gardens. As I was walking I saw them all shouting at this guy at a top flat window. He had a Scotland and Palestine flag out his window whist standing just looking down on them.

A few of the younger ones (kids) who were shouting abuse at him asked the older ones "Why they were doing it and what flag it was?" Which the older ones replied "Palestine, s**m" and "that boy should be arrested"

I don't know why the man was doing that, maybe just to wind them up? But for what reasons do they hate Palestine?

Quote Originally Posted by Liam Miller View Post
    I had to walk with them very slightly as my cousin just stays at Albion gardens. As I was walking I saw them all shouting at this guy at a top flat window. He had a Scotland and Palestine flag out his window whist standing just looking down on them.

A few of the younger ones (kids) who were shouting abuse at him asked the older ones "Why they were doing it and what flag it was?" Which the older ones replied "Palestine, ****" and "that boy should be arrested"

I don't know why the man was doing that, maybe just to wind them up. But for what reasons do they hate Palestine?
    Because they are Israel and Celtic are Palestine in their own warped wee world.

It's tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Because they are Israel and Celtic are Palestine in their own warped wee world.

It's tragic.
    They can fly the Star of David, wear the poppy and give a Nazi salute all at the same time. They are either witty situationist post-modernist types using ironic and provocative juxtapositions to make cryptic statements, or utterly confused moronic simpletons with the consciousness of a damaged amoeba.

I think I know where I stand on that one.

They can fly the Star of David, wear the poppy and give a Nazi salute all at the same time. They are either witty situationist post-modernist types using ironic and provocative juxtapositions to make cryptic statements, or utterly confused moronic simpletons with the consciousness of a damaged amoeba.

I didn't realise you held them in such high regard.

@hibs.net private member

Brilliant

You really ought to write a regular blog or something (the Bob blog?). That's simply tremendous

Left by mutual consent!
    I seen two wee hun laddies wearing poppies giving Nazi salutes at the end of the game..

Does these mutants actually realize what that means >???

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PISTOL1875 View Post
    I seen two wee hun laddies wearing poppies giving Nazi salutes at the end of the game..

Does these mutants actually realize what that means >???

don't waste your time trying to work it all out, their total ignorance is utterly bizarre

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries

Indeed. In this video I am posting the link to (caution - sick bag required) which I am sure most people have seen, you see what sounds like a Scottish male, in an England shirt talking about moving to Wales, whilst denigrating immigrants in the same outburst. Bizarre creatures.

http://youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    They try and claim that their nazi salutes are actually just red hand of Ulster salutes. Because that makes much more sense for fans of a Scottish football team

Quote Originally Posted by My Wife Camille View Post
    Indeed. In this video I am posting the link to (caution - sick bag required) which I am sure most people have seen, you see what sounds like a Scottish male, in an England shirt talking about moving to Wales, whilst denigrating immigrants in the same outburst. Bizarre creatures.

http://youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A
    Wow! Just wow