hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeann D

Left by mutual consent! Rougier45's Avatar

Leeann D

Is the love in with Leann still in full flow ?

Whist I get that we have to keep prices at SPL level if we are to compete - 7 years in decline is taking its toll - fans have other thingsvto do on a Saturday - things are improving but another year at this level could kill us .

Leann apart from being a Glaswegian And a Rangers fan is doing an OK job but anyone who thinks that she is not taking orders from Rod is deluded .
    The shares sale,was a disaster so what next .
    I can't believe there has never been a bigger protest to force rod out

As for the fans on the board nonsense it's all a wash over to keep the hardcore deluded - never trust anyone by their words only their actions and until Rod goes I and lots of others will not return regularly as for buying shares I still have the old ones - that was worth it .

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hessenhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Whist I get that we have to keep prices at SPL level if we are to compete - 7 years in decline is taking its toll - fans have other thingsvto do on a Saturday - things are improving but another year at this level could kill us .

Leann apart from being a Glaswegian And a Rangers fan is doing an OK job but anyone who thinks that she is not taking orders from Rod is deluded .

As for the fans on the board nonsense it's all a wash over to keep the hardcore deluded - never trust anyone by their words only their actions and until Rod goes I and lots of others will not return regularly as for buying shares I still have the old ones - that was worth it .
    Why was the old ones worth it?

I still have them too but the money just really went to buy hotels in Avon.

I'm not being arsey but it's Leeann.

And the spelling of her first name is one of the least wrong things in the OP.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    Why was the old ones worth it?
    I think he was being sarcastic.

Not sure the point of his thread overall though, just felt like another of those "I am bored so will make up yet another post knocking Hibs" things.

The shares sale was a 'disaster' that brought hundreds of thousands of pounds of new money into the club and will continue to do so. Whilst our start hasn't been great imo, the money has been quite clearly well invested in the football team.

Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    I think he was being sarcastic.

Not sure the point of his thread overall though, just felt like another of those "I am bored so will make up yet another post knocking Hibs" things.
    Didn't see the point in the OP so it was hard to draw logic from it never mind sarcasm.

Out of interest, what's your point caller?

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    Out of interest, what's your point caller?
    I might be wrong but I think it's a deluded attempt to spark up a negative discusion about the club when, certainly at face value, all seems pretty positive at the moment

I'm not really sure I get the point if this thread.

Should we have a protest against the Club when things are being run in a better way, just because of Petrie?

@hibs.net private member GordonHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hessenhibee View Post
    is the love in with leann still in full flow ?

Whist i get that we have to keep prices at spl level if we are to compete - 7 years in decline is taking its toll - fans have other thingsvto do on a saturday - things are improving but another year at this level could kill us .

Leann apart from being a glaswegian and a rangers fan is doing an ok job but anyone who thinks that she is not taking orders from rod is deluded .

as for the fans on the board nonsense it's all a wash over to keep the hardcore deluded - never trust anyone by their words only their actions and until rod goes i and lots of others will not return regularly as for buying shares i still have the old ones - that was worth it .
    wtf

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    Have had more news from the club this season than ever.Looks like an attempt at another negative thread.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    Guess I am deluded then.

@hibs.net private member
    Nurse NURSE!!!!! We have a bad case of intransigence here, is there anything we can do to save this poor soldier?

No! Thought not. Well we will just have to press on without him and hope very much that he catches up because we really need him in the bigger struggles to come. One day he will realise it's the team he should be supporting. None of us grew up thinking we were Hibs Board Supporters. We never even knew who the people were past the team, manager and physio.
    Last edited by CentreLine; 10-10-2015 at 09:29 AM.

Why is it so hard for people to spell her name correctly?

It's Leeann!

Not Leann, Leanne, Lianne, Liann or any other variation of that name. It's Leeann!

Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post

It's Leeann!

Not Leann, Leanne, Lianne, Liann or any other variation of that name. It's Leeann!
    Shut it Trigg.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Left by mutual consent!
    I think Lianne is doing a great job, close this thread.
    Last edited by The_Horde; 10-10-2015 at 07:59 AM.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar

Idiotic post of the year contender

United we stand here....

Thats the spirit

Coaching Staff
    I question the purpose of the O P's post.

Got a stinky aroma about it.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    2-0 Man City.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post

It's Leeann!

Credit where credit's due, he got the surname without a mistake (so far anyway).

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    Credit where credit's due, he got the surname without a mistake (so far anyway).
    Does that mean we can now start picking holes in the rest of the post?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Another year at this level wont kill us .... will it make life hard for us? probably. But I for one am confident that as in years gone by the people who love the club will see it through to better times.

If Rod Petrie is, as you say, giving Leeann Dempster orders then all I can say is they must be bloody good ones if what she has done so far is anything to go by ... The proof of the pudding is in the eating and I would guess that most Hibs fans would say she has done a bit better than "an OK job" As for who she supports and what city she is from, who gives a toss, her commitment to the Hibs cause is beyond question as far as I can see, as is her ability to make her own decisions. If there is a "love in" for LD its probably because up to now there has been a lot to love about her. Perhaps the Petrie out campaign has become somewhat muted due to the fact that he does appear to have taken a step back ..... Like most Hibbies I still want him gone, but at the moment I'm prepared to accept that things have changed.

As for the share issue ..... What did you think, that folk would be battering down the doors to sign up? The sales have been slow and steady and continue to bring money into the club. Unspectacular, maybe. A disaster ...... hardly.

Perhaps fans on the board is to an extent window dressing ... but as far as I'm aware the two guys involved aint stupid and I am willing to go with the theory that if they thought they ( and us ) were being taken for mugs they would have enough integrity to say so and walk. You say trust folk by their actions, well as far as I can see Hibs said things would change and that is exactly what has happened and will continue to happen .... I don't think I need to go into a long list here, there's plenty evidence on offer to anyone who isn't totally blind.

Your last sentence is quite amusing actually ...... If you bought shares in the first issue and thought you were paying for anything other than an A4 sized bit of paper to stick in a frame to show you had a miniscule share of the football club you support you aint in a position to be calling anybody ( least of all your fellow Hibs fans ) "deluded" ...... That applies to folk like me who bought shares this time too.

As far as I can glean from your post, you don't go to ER and haven't got any intention of buying shares from this issue or investing in HSL. That's your prerogative of course, but I would like to think that most folk who profess a love for Hibs would put their wish to see it survive and hopefully prosper above a huff with its chairman or the fact that its had a bad decade and been relegated. Hopefully there are enough folk like me for whom Hibernian FC means more than that, because we are the ones who will turn it around in the end.

@hibs.net private member

Are you still living in mid-2014?

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Words fail me.....

Sent via the bushes @ EM

@hibs.net private member ACLeith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    Are you still living in mid-2014?
    Bear with him, he's been at a loose end since putting billboards up on lampposts

yep still fancy her !
    hmm does that count?

Worst post of the year. I dont get why people who won't go to the games and want to cling to the past bother posting on here.

I dont see what it contributes at all.

Deary me are you being serious