hibs.net Messageboard

Hibs TV for games

In Greece just now and don't want to miss the Dumbarton game. What are the rules with Hibs TV? Can I subscribe for one game only? I don't want to sign up for a long period and just cancel the next week, so how do I do this? Any help appreciated, but I'm not going to phone them from here as it'll cost a fortune.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAsHellas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In Greece just now and don't want to miss the Dumbarton game. What are the rules with Hibs TV? Can I subscribe for one game only? I don't want to sign up for a long period and just cancel the next week, so how do I do this? Any help appreciated, but I'm not going to phone them from here as it'll cost a fortune.
    You can just pay for a month as an overseas subscriber. It's good value for money compared with other clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tubs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can just pay for a month as an overseas subscriber. It's good value for money compared with other clubs.
    I'm sure you can subscribe for a month and cancel if you choose when you get back. Although the service is really good with the highlights and the money goes to the club.