hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Help

Help

Hi all this may be the wrong place to post this but my younger brother season ticket holder in the West suffered a heart attack Tuesday 28th July while having a walk in Clayknowes Musselburgh around 4pm had it not been for two wee girls aged about 12 calling an ambulance he would have died ! We are trying to track these two so he can thank them personally! Any help is appreciated!!!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Aitcheffsee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi all this may be the wrong place to post this but my younger brother season ticket holder in the West suffered a heart attack Tuesday 28th July while having a walk in Clayknowes Musselburgh around 4pm had it not been for two wee girls aged about 12 calling an ambulance he would have died ! We are trying to track these two so he can thank them personally! Any help is appreciated!!!!
    Read something about this on Facebook yest, best wishes to yer Bro, hope he makes a speedy recovery 👍

Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Read something about this on Facebook yest, best wishes to yer Bro, hope he makes a speedy recovery 
    Best wishes to your brother for a speedy recovery and hats off to the girls who helped.

Speedy recovery to your brother mate, and well done to the girls

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Likewise saw this on FB. I would get in touch with the Courier or the East Lothian News they would be very interested in a story like this and would assist in tracing the girls concerned. Speedy recovery to your bro and well done to the girls.